shared office potentially available e. london

zrh

1 0
hi - i am interested in seeing if there is interest to share an office in e. london. i have checked rents and there are some potentially good deals out there. my objectives are:

1) minimal cost, <£100 pw (hopefully significantly less)
2) short lease, preferably 1-month commitment to see how it shapes up in terms of: a) environment to work in compared to home, b) interaction with traders

msg me directly your email and we can discuss further?

wintergasp

38 2
hi - i am interested in seeing if there is interest to share an office in e. london. i have checked rents and there are some potentially good deals out there. my objectives are:

1) minimal cost, <£100 pw (hopefully significantly less)
2) short lease, preferably 1-month commitment to see how it shapes up in terms of: a) environment to work in compared to home, b) interaction with traders

msg me directly your email and we can discuss further?
Most serious offices you will find are 1000£ per months (+VAT), we're in London unfortunately.

However, a 1000£ office in Mayfair will bring you much more closer to institutional flow and interesting people than some garage you rent for 400£ a month.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock