Shanghai Wang Venture Inc.

Hi lostboy,
I am dealing with Holland & Leaf advisary. I have also heard that SMR in New York are regulated Tel 001 212 7965956 Mr David Banks.
Hope this is of help.

r0n4474

Hi Ron, I just saw this. How long have you been dealing with Holland & Leaf? I have been promised a payment from them since before Christmas and all I get is more excuses and they keep wanting more money out of me. I can't believe I fell for the same scam twice, Shanghai Wang first and now these crooks.

Have you sent them any money yet? if not please be careful. The FSA and police are onto these crooks. Maybe you can PM me so we can discuss our dealings with them as there is power in numbers. My soliciter here would be very interested in hearing from other people who have been scammed by H & L.

Thank you

Oh, this is getting worse by the day. My payment has been delayed yet again, this time Im being told that there are warranties on my stock share yet they are in "another" companies name which I find quite peculiar to begin with? They want another $45,569.00 US dollars from me which I just do not have, but this will increase my payment to over $2 million US dollars haha.

At this point I know I've been scammed but its interesting the lengths these people will go to to pretend that they are legitimate. I've had calls from "bankers", seen priviledged escrow bank documents (which I know to be forgeries as I was in banking with HSBC and Barclays for over 30yrs). At this stage in the game I am just collecting info for the police and my solicitors here in the UK and in America, who I've just as of this week retained. I have a friend who is going to pop into the offices of Holland & Leaf this week while he's there on other business, this should be interesting :clap:.

I whole heartedly predict that he will find an empty field where the offices should be though LOL :LOL: I will keep you ALL posted!!!

Bet you're glad you didnt fall the advance fee scam ie 'warrants'.

I'd be very surprised if there is anyone at their office, most of them are using virtual offices or simply making up false addresses. For instance there was one scam that used an address in Geneva which didnt exist, I think they said they were at number 20 but the street only went up to 16 or something. Google street view is a good tool for researching addresses.

Hello
Has anyone had any luck with police or regulators in recovering scammed monies paid to Shanghai Wang Venture?
In addition I have been cold-called by Citywide Transfers Ltd with another apparant scam. Has anyone had any experience of this outfit?
Thanks

Oh, this is getting worse by the day. My payment has been delayed yet again, this time Im being told that there are warranties on my stock share yet they are in "another" companies name which I find quite peculiar to begin with? They want another $45,569.00 US dollars from me which I just do not have, but this will increase my payment to over $2 million US dollars haha.

At this point I know I've been scammed but its interesting the lengths these people will go to to pretend that they are legitimate. I've had calls from "bankers", seen priviledged escrow bank documents (which I know to be forgeries as I was in banking with HSBC and Barclays for over 30yrs). At this stage in the game I am just collecting info for the police and my solicitors here in the UK and in America, who I've just as of this week retained. I have a friend who is going to pop into the offices of Holland & Leaf this week while he's there on other business, this should be interesting :clap:.

I whole heartedly predict that he will find an empty field where the offices should be though LOL :LOL: I will keep you ALL posted!!!