Seeking forex MENTOR

oceanoforex

Hello ,

My name is Javier. I am a fairly new forex trader whom is seeking a mentor to guide me through my early stages of trading in the forex market.

I am seeking a savvy, successful trader whom has mastered a specific profitable strategy whom can show me what he has learned from his past experience on trading in the forex market. Their are a million strategies, indicators, and ways to go about this and it can be very OVERWHELMING to say the least!

I am a fast learner, respectable, witty, and have a passion to learning and mastering new things! If you have any words of wisdom you are willing to share with me please do not hesitate on reaching me through my posting or private via message.

I hope all is well!

Cheers!

......trading is very subject job. Put your hands on platform and make 100 trades. Once, when you have some trading history ask yourself why you made trade on a way you have. Than you will have 1st feedback what kind of trading suits 2u and you can move on with strategy hunt.....and so on! However, I have questions for you:

1. Why do you wanna trade!?

2. How do you see markets!?

Rgs SpBly