Scum - Tax

Best way is to find 6 skunks and let them run riot in your house while old wifey's out. Tell the wife she can stay there or you pay for a smaller place. Dont think that smell would leave for a while but it'd be easier living with that smell yourself rather than knowing wifey and her new fella are doing bedroom olympics in your bed.....

These examples all really go to show that there are some cold & selfish people in this world - male & female.

It would need to be a brave or foolish (or both) man who dared move into another mans house with his ex missus, kids etc. if she'd been having an affair.

"New man moves in to YOUR house, and lives with your kids etc........"....to be frank if I could find one who was A1 at DIY I might be tempted to give him a temporary contract so to speak...these old houses are bottomless pits for maintenance.

:LOL: - yep, there's probably a fair few men/women out there also, who would welcome such an escape!

LOL...I have just remembered something reasonably pertinent to this thread. You might remember some discussion of Jesse Livermore etc etc. Well just consider he eventually married a woman whose prior 4 husbands had committed suicide. An exit he took himself in due course to become 5th in line of such.
Now call me cautious if you will ,but as a believer in probabilities, such a relationship would not have been on my radar ...talk about fat tails.

LOL...I have just remembered something reasonably pertinent to this thread. You might remember some discussion of Jesse Livermore etc etc. Well just consider he eventually married a woman whose prior 4 husbands had committed suicide. An exit he took himself in due course to become 5th in line of such.
Now call me cautious if you will ,but as a believer in probabilities, such a relationship would not have been on my radar ...talk about fat tails.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Lauriston_Livermore
Suicide

In the Squibb building at 745 Fifth Avenue, at the age of 63, Livermore entered the Sherry-Netherland Hotel on November 28, 1940, at 4:30 in the afternoon. Sitting on a stool at the end of the cloakroom, he withdrew a .32-caliber Colt automatic pistol (he had bought the gun in 1928 while he was living in Evermore), placed the barrel of the gun behind his right ear and pulled the trigger, dying instantly.[11]

The police revealed that there was a suicide note of eight small handwritten pages in Livermore's personal notebook. It was reported in the November 30 issue of the New York Tribune.[12] The press wanted to know what it said, and the police tersely responded: “There was a leather-bound memo book found in Mr. Livermore's pocket. It was addressed to his wife.” A police spokesman read from the notebook: “My dear Nina: Can’t help it. Things have been bad with me. I am tired of fighting. Can’t carry on any longer. This is the only way out. I am unworthy of your love. I am a failure. I am truly sorry, but this is the only way out for me. Love Laurie”.[13]

Although untouchable trusts and cash assets at his death totalled over $5 million, Livermore had failed to regain his trading confidence before his death. A lifelong history of clinical depression had become the dominant factor in his final years.

Here's the explanation for the continuing efforts of the "elites" to undermine marriage. :rolleyes: :(

".......While trying to recruit (Aaron) Russo for the CFR, Nicholas Rockefeller told him that his family foundation created women's liberation using mass media control as part of a long-term plan to enslave humanity. He admitted they want to "chip us." Google "Rockefeller Foundation" and "Women's Studies" and you'll get a half million citations.
The hidden goal of feminism is to destroy the family, which interferes with state brainwashing of the young. Side benefits include depopulation and widening the tax base. Displacing men in the role of providers also destabilizes the family.....".

Source: http://endrtimes.blogspot.com/2007/03/how-rockerfellers-re-engineered-women.html

Here's the explanation for the continuing efforts of the "elites" to undermine marriage. :rolleyes: :(

".......While trying to recruit (Aaron) Russo for the CFR, Nicholas Rockefeller told him that his family foundation created women's liberation using mass media control as part of a long-term plan to enslave humanity. He admitted they want to "chip us." Google "Rockefeller Foundation" and "Women's Studies" and you'll get a half million citations.
The hidden goal of feminism is to destroy the family, which interferes with state brainwashing of the young. Side benefits include depopulation and widening the tax base. Displacing men in the role of providers also destabilizes the family.....".

Source: http://endrtimes.blogspot.com/2007/03/how-rockerfellers-re-engineered-women.html

Yes good point fib.

It seems that Big Brother is doing all it can to make life as difficult as possible for everyone in EVERY way possible, to remind us that we are not private individuals in society, but are property of the state.
Unfair laws aimed at distributing a persons wealth to another person/s can only serve to strengthen the states grip on that person, as they now need to do more work to make up for the financial loss of a house etc. to an ex.