Trader's best tax heavens

ODT,

Not sure if this post is a joke or not but you are asking this forum these questions? Your Job is purely internt based which means that you can set up a company almost anywhere in the world you want and make sure there are no ties, feck it aint rocket science and if you are moaning about UK tax issues you are a bit of an idiot are you not?

Really ?Spreadbetting ?

Priceless.

SB'er who needs to go to Malta heaven in his brothers yatch for tax purposes.

Couldn't make it up !

The spreads with spread betting companies are higher by as much as 25% compared to the dma,and probably 70 % more than the likes of hotspotfx (the institutional broker) and interactive brokers.

Spreadbetting may be tax free but it is not profit free,It is like duty free ,you get duty free but pay airport prices,so there is no benefit.

Is it fraud if trader did the profitable trades on Spreadbetting and losing trades on DMA?

The spreads with spread betting companies are higher by as much as 25% compared to the dma,and probably 70 % more than the likes of hotspotfx (the institutional broker) and interactive brokers.

Spreadbetting may be tax free but it is not profit free,It is like duty free ,you get duty free but pay airport prices,so there is no benefit.

Is it fraud if trader did the profitable trades on Spreadbetting and losing trades on DMA?

No that's fine, it's what I normally do. If I'm going to win, I use SB, but when I placing a trade that I know is going to lose, I go DMA. Works great, you get the best of both world (y).

But don't expect the biyotches on this site to understand this simple logic - they're too busy JERKIN' THEMSELVES OFF!

No that's fine, it's what I normally do. If I'm going to win, I use SB, but when I placing a trade that I know is going to lose, I go DMA. Works great, you get the best of both world (y).

But don't expect the biyotches on this site to understand this simple logic - they're too busy JERKIN' THEMSELVES OFF!

Great idea bandedo,...
I think I'll try that one,..(can't think why I didn't discover that strategy earlier on)
:rolleyes:

Would have though the millionaire playboys you rub elbows with in your €125k p/a mooring yachters paradise would have been able to help you out with your tax residency problem!

Just give them access to one of your 40 automated compounding systems for a day or is the opportunity cost too great?

Would have though the millionaire playboys you rub elbows with in your €125k p/a mooring yachters paradise would have been able to help you out with your tax residency problem!

Just give them access to one of your 40 automated compounding systems for a day or is the opportunity cost too great?

The next stage is to develop a platform interface and get the multimillionaires in tax heavens like Monaco to rent our programs.Each multimillionaire will be worth $50k per annum to us , or a annual $50m for a thousand users.So the eas could be worth $50m on a p/e of 10.The risk is too great to take.

Why bother with small fish on forums for $99 per E A?

With all that money you bandido's are making, don't bother with malta, monaco, andorra, etc when you can get a ferry from Heysham to...........

images

that's right - the Isle of Man

With all that money you bandido's are making, don't bother with malta, monaco, andorra, etc when you can get a ferry from Heysham to...........

images

that's right - the Isle of Man

Isle of Man? What's that, a Village People resort? When I'm done trading, I'm gonna buy me an Isle of B1tches.