schooloftrade & James Wave

Please provide any Feedback

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
re: schooloftrade.com & James Wave

I don´t believe he trades live. He gets no slippage hardly ever, his fills could only be in SIM. Questioned him on it, and he confirmed he traded live, but I have to say that I do not believe him.

Think there is some value maybe for a brand new trader, to learn the process of rules and entries via rules, but that´s it. Worth doing the trial maybe if you are a complete beginner, but 3.6k$... nahhhhhh.

ps. ET is total crap. fwiw.

You did not ask the right question...of course he trades live...on a SIM account...trying getting an affirmative answer if you asked him ..."Do you trade these trades you are describing with a real time, real money brokerage account?"...

It is a short term trial and then you pay $3600 for 3 months of "muddle"...approximately 10 time frames 15 pretty indicators...all for a SCALP trade...!!!

You will LEARN NOTHING about trading, but you will get an expensive lesson on what NOT TO DO....

Astoria

P.S I am personally very upset with ET,but in no way do I see them as "total crap"...that is unfair.."fwiw"

Last edited by a moderator:

This is Joseph James…

First of all, check the TIME STAMP on the trades he says I never took...does it look like we trade at 4pm EST?

NOPE!

Lloyd is the liar, not me. Look at the time! It doesnt lie.

You can SEE the time stamp on T&S in the first video frame...look at it folks! He's Lying to you all!

We dont trade after 12pm EST M-F and all REAL members know that :)

Lloyd Hopkins was a client with the Schooloftrade.com for less than 30 days.

As I’m sure many of my successful members will agree, it will take more than 90 days to be profitable with our methods in some cases.

Mr. Hopkins did not ask for help.
Mr. Hopkins did not ask for support.

He never attended more than 1 training
Instead...he decides to post this.

He is another educator I assume, this is how they tear down the top educator.

He threatens to sue me…and he tries to tear down the years of hard work my family has committed to this business.

I would have gladly worked with him if he would have ASKED me….just ask any member who has asked for help in the past…its always easy to get help.

We dedicate thousands of hours every week to working with our clients.

We’ve also posted some of their reviews here to show you a 2-sided conversation 

http://700bucksaday.blogspot.com/2010/02/schooloftradecom-review.html

Why would anyone call our service a SCAM?
Certainly they have not spent much TIME with us?

Can thousands of clients be that wrong?

I would encourage ANYONE to come join us in our live trade room, and you will certainly see for yourself.

You can see us every day @ 745am EST

And our daily LIVE results are posted each day in our BLOG:

http://schooloftrade.com/blog

Thank you for listening to my side of the story today 

I look forward to seeing you all in the
room!

Joseph James

Nice try JJ, you really thought you got yourself of the hook LOL. The reason the time is displayed as 4pm is simple, it's GMT, as I am located in UK. I will respond fully when I get to my PC, using iPhone right now but wanted to respond quickly before JJ tries to trap more people with his ever growing web of lies, keep digging JJ!

Ok, no I am back to my PC now so I can respond to this libelous and slanderous filth properly. (will add to the list of charges against you JJ)

Firstly, Ninja Trader displays its charts, time & sales windows and like using the local time of the PC(I of course I run my PC using GMT as I live in the UK). The trade used in my Video occurred around 11:28 EST or 16:28 GMT. It is of course obvious to see my charts match up perfectly with JJ's trade recap as you can clearly see them side by side in my video.

Apologies for having to labour this point and state the obvious but for the purpose of clarity, each day when JJ opens his trade room at 7.45am EST his charts of course show 7.45am , well it is 12.45pm in the UK at that time (thats GMT!) and my charts will be displaying the time as 12.45pm of course. JJ knows this fact very well !

So, you are correct about one thing JJ, you don't trade a 4pm EST, that's why my charts don't show 9pm GMT ! This is just more evidence of your stupidity and lies!

I certainly was a REAL memebr, here is the proof:
Dear Lloyd,

We'd like to thank for the Purchase of Your membership to

Purchase Summary
----------------------------------------------
Product Purchased: Advanced Membership
Discount by: $179.95
Total Amount: $3419.05

Purchase Details
----------------------------------------------
Name on Card: Lloyd Hopkins
Address:*************************
Last 4 of Card: 6586
Date: 12/03/2009
IP Address: 86.139.203.25

If you have any questions you can use the online support: Or you may email us at . To login to your account goto -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can clearly see that I joined schooloftrade on 3 Dec 09. You will also see from my earlier posts that I received a threatening email from JJ on the 4th Feb 2010, again I have proof of this. I was a member for over 3 months and JJ knows this also, So more intentional lies from JJ,!

I promise you I am an extremely thorough person and I spent many many hours over a 2 month period learning every intricate detail of James Wave bull.

I certainly DO intend to sue you JJ and if you really have ripped off thousands of clients as you claim then you are in big trouble because you are guilty of serious fraud. You better start saving up for the fines and get ready for a spell behind bars.

I am certainly not "another educator", educator of what to who and where? I own a successful Software Company and we develop Systems Management software for large blue chip organisations. My details are easily found at our company website http://www.interlinksoftware.com.

Enough is enough, you made a mistake trying to scam me JJ, you have made an even bigger one calling me a liar.

This is Joseph James…

First of all, check the TIME STAMP on the trades he says I never took...does it look like we trade at 4pm EST?

NOPE!

Lloyd is the liar, not me. Look at the time! It doesnt lie.

You can SEE the time stamp on T&S in the first video frame...look at it folks! He's Lying to you all!

We dont trade after 12pm EST M-F and all REAL members know that :)

Lloyd Hopkins was a client with the Schooloftrade.com for less than 30 days.

As I’m sure many of my successful members will agree, it will take more than 90 days to be profitable with our methods in some cases.

Mr. Hopkins did not ask for help.
Mr. Hopkins did not ask for support.

He never attended more than 1 training
Instead...he decides to post this.

He is another educator I assume, this is how they tear down the top educator.

He threatens to sue me…and he tries to tear down the years of hard work my family has committed to this business.

I would have gladly worked with him if he would have ASKED me….just ask any member who has asked for help in the past…its always easy to get help.

We’ve also posted some of their reviews here to show you a 2-sided conversation 

I would encourage ANYONE to come join us in our live trade room, and you will certainly see for yourself.

I look forward to seeing you all in the
room!

Joseph James

Lloyd,

If you only spend the same amount of time LEARNING than you do THREATENING...you would be a great trader!

in fact, we have hundreds of successful clients that did just that...they worked hard...they dont blame everyone else around them.

I would have loved to work with you Lloyd, but i got nothing but threats of lawsuits from you...i doubt you would want to help someone that did that either.

You spent less than 90 days as a member and you gave up. Simple as that.

The trade you reference above was ONE trade out of thousands of live trades we call every day.

Again, if you spent more time learning rather than threatening, you would have been profitably trading for weeks now!

But instead, you OBSESSS over these details. This is NOT healthy to do to yourself Lloyd!

Anyways...

we had a GREAT WEBINAR on Friday in our live trade room, you can see this webinar on our blog!

and if anyone reading this would like to SEE what this is all about, come join our live trade room on Monday @ 745am EST,

You can also see MORE Members Review of our Services here:

See you all in the trade room Monday @ 745am EST!

This is Joseph James…

Before you BELIEVE these lies… this is noting more than an attempt to knock the BEST LIVE TRADE ROOM off the top spot!

This person is another educator…nice try guys! 

Look at the TIME stamp on the trade he referenced….im sorry…we don’t TRADE after 4:30pm EST, this is clearly a poor attempt to smear our great name on-line.

According to this complaint, we take trades after 430pm EST? We do not. Just another attempt to knock the best trade room off the top spot 

I look forward to seeing you all in the room!

Joseph James

This is Joseph James…

Before you BELIEVE these lies… this is noting more than an attempt to knock the BEST LIVE TRADE ROOM off the top spot!

This person is another educator…nice try guys! 

Look at the TIME stamp on the trade he referenced….im sorry…we don’t TRADE after 4:30pm EST, this is clearly a poor attempt to smear our great name on-line.

According to this complaint, we take trades after 430pm EST? We do not. Just another attempt to knock the best trade room off the top spot 

Joseph James

you have got it the wrong way around ...again...sheeeshh... 4.30 (4.28) was the equivalent time in GMT...which was 11.28 am EST US time...
JJ ,you really thought you were going to get away with your glib response...not that you were bright enough to think it through....

And moderators ,please remove all promotional materials...this is not the place for them..

Astoria

you have got it the wrong way around ...again...sheeeshh... 4.30 (4.28) was the equivalent time in GMT...which was 11.28 am EST US time...

JJ ,you really thought you were going to get away with your glib response...not that you were bright enough to think it through....

And moderators ,please remove all promotional materials...this is not the place for them..

Astoria

I really do agree that someone should remove all of the promotional material from these pages. The guy is getting and adding free promotion daily - However, anyone that visits and pays School of Trade any money after this must need to see someone about their brain dis-functioning.

JJ should be allowed to make his argument, but to keep placing more promotional material really is taking the ****.

Lloyd,

If you only spend the same amount of time LEARNING than you do THREATENING...you would be a great trader!

in fact, we have hundreds of successful clients that did just that...they worked hard...they dont blame everyone else around them.

I would have loved to work with you Lloyd, but i got nothing but threats of lawsuits from you...i doubt you would want to help someone that did that either.

You spent less than 90 days as a member and you gave up. Simple as that.

The trade you reference above was ONE trade out of thousands of live trades we call every day.

Again, if you spent more time learning rather than threatening, you would have been profitably trading for weeks now!

But instead, you OBSESSS over these details. This is NOT healthy to do to yourself Lloyd!

Anyways...

we had a GREAT WEBINAR on Friday in our live trade room, you can see this webinar on our blog!

and if anyone reading this would like to SEE what this is all about, come join our live trade room on Monday @ 745am EST,

See you all in the trade room Monday @ 745am EST!

I just watched the Market Profile video, unless some of it was missing (I saw 9.06) then it explained absolutely nothing about how to trade MP, just some vague nonsense about how news can affect the market. I can see why some people are a bit annoyed about paying for this type of thing.

For the benefit of all the readers of this thread I absolutely am not "another educator". The evidence is all over this thread that I am simply an ex "advanced member" of the schooloftrade.com who found out the truth about James Wave and shared my findings publicly, nothing more.I have been harassed and threatened by the schooloftrade.com ever since I did so, wonder why!

JJ, thanks for putting all this great evidence in the public domain to support the FACT that you are a compulsive liar. You are trying to convince everyone, using more lies, that I am "another educator" to cover up for yourself. Do you plan to continue with the bare faced lies in the courtroom while under oath? Guess we will add Perjury to your list of guilty crimes!

JJ, we all know why you chose to become a "bogus educator" because you obviously cannot earn a living trading. As for myself, I earn a living developing software products and trading is nothing more than an interesting hobby for me.

I just watched the Market Profile video, unless some of it was missing (I saw 9.06) then it explained absolutely nothing about how to trade MP, just some vague nonsense about how news can affect the market. I can see why some people are a bit annoyed about paying for this type of thing.

It wont do will it. No doubt JJ will say that this is a taster and that the real info is available after you part with 3.5k$

(n)

This is NOT Joseph "Jessie" James

Quote'.... we use from $750 to $4000 usd to trade with us in the live chat room.You can get started with a little as 1 contract,$750, and we show you how to grow your account from there. Come join us tomorrow,"unquote...SchoolofTrade ..You Tube video comments ..date 25 Jan. 2010

What they are saying is that AFTER you have paid them 3500+ ,you can actually trade with only $750...

The trader will NEED to make a 400%+ PROFIT just to COVER costs for this fantasy!!!

In the real world 10-15% is a good result...

I asked about that on the You Tube...the question was deleted and I have since been blocked on that site....

You would think such an upstanding "professional' ,such as this parasite Joseph "Jessie" James , would not have anything to hide...or are we missing something...

Astoria

Moderators ,please remove all the promotional material..It is free advertising for a deceitful benefit to the vendor..

Thank you

Quote'.... we use from $750 to $4000 usd to trade with us in the live chat room.You can get started with a little as 1 contract,$750, and we show you how to grow your account from there. Come join us tomorrow,"unquote...SchoolofTrade ..You Tube video comments ..date 25 Jan. 2010

What they are saying is that AFTER you have paid them 3500+ ,you can actually trade with only $750...

The trader will NEED to make a 400%+ PROFIT just to COVER costs for this fantasy!!!

I asked about that on the You Tube...the question was deleted and I have since been blocked on that site....

You would think such an upstanding "professional' ,such as this parasite Joseph "Jessie" James , would not have anything to hide...or are we missing something...

Astoria

Moderators ,please remove all the promotional material..It is free advertising for a deceitful benefit to the vendor..

Thank you

Use the report post function, the red flag on the left of the screen, the moderators dont read all the posts.

Astoria

Thank you

Seems to me that your question was a valid one. The fact they deleted it and blocked you as a user is disgusting. I wonder what JJ will have to say about that on his next visit...

He will NEVER respond...

If any body has a You Tube "membership"/user ID...go to the their site and ask in the comments section if he trades a real time brokerage account for the trades he describes on his videos , that means not SIM with a brokerage account, you will probably have the question blocked and /or no answer..

I would like someone to try it;just to verify what it is that I have stated on this thread.....

Thank you

Astoria

Re: schooloftrade.com & James Wave

this is joseph james...

how was this a blunder?

I begin every trading day with my static super DOM on Simulation Mode.

You open you charts for the first time with your trigger live? ready to trade LIVE?

why?

Perhaps thats why you are on these forums complaining about lack of success? (joke)

im sorry...i didnt mean to be rude. (to the author of this post)

Let me tell you WHY I start my day in SIMULTION, and NOT in LIVE mode:

When loading my charts, i perform my morning routine, which goes like this:

Technical Prep:

- Set my alarm for my days news events
- Set up my charts
- Load my templates
- Make sure my account is locked and loaded

then i move onto MENTAL prep:

- think like a trader
- protect capital first
- deep breaths :) lol

then we go over ALL the things we are watching in the trade room each day, there is a LOT of time for quesitons, and I answer ALL of them before we get started!

We go through our technical and mental prep EVERY morning @ 745am EST in our live trade room, and hundreds of people each day do it WITH me to get ready for their day!

WHY WOULD I LEAVE THE DOM ON LIVE????

I tell all of my clients, and we show them how to do this in our course materials...to set up their trading DOM to automatically open in SIMULATIOn mode apon start-up b/c they dont want to mistakenly hit the BUY button and take a live trade.

This is something very basic, something a logn term trader does to achive long term results.

lastly....to the AUTHOR of this post.

I appreciate your intentions to keep our valuable clients safe from the sharks that take over the education waters!

I would also ENCOURAGE YOU to come join us in the live trade room.

I can guarantee my DOM will be on SIM if you only stick around for 15 minutes, hehe, but i would hope you would stay for a few hours and learn with us tomorrow!

Thanks for listening to MY side of the story!

Joseph James

Dear JJ,

I guess this post is directed to the comments I made.

1) I work as a currency spot trader.

2) Yes, once I'm in the office, my platforms and charts are all LIVE and trigger ready. I don't even have a SIM account. WHY? Cos I'm ready to start! Operational errors like "accidently" clicking an order is NOT ACCEPTABLE for any trader. If you are making errors like this, please stay on your demo account. ALL the traders in my office open their LIVE account once they get into the office. NO one goes to the sim! People in my firm, and other banks/firms that I know. So please don't make what you're doing sound like a norm. Yes, I agree it is a 'Safe' thing for newbies to do. But in the professional relam, that's not the case.

3) I know you use ninja trader as your charting platform. If you go to their indicator downloads page, you'll be able to get a LIVE ALARM ECON DATA INDICATOR WHICH WILL SHOW YOU EVERY LOW,MED,HIGH DATA FOR THAT DAY. Please go and download that and stop hawking your alarm indicator which is 3rd class compared to that. I feel that some of your indicators though helpful, promotes laziness.

3) I have not complained about not having success. I wouldn't be working in a trading firm if Í'm not successful at what I do. I'm here to share my experiences and what I've seen.

4) I come into forums like this when I'm taking a break from trading to read interesting stuff like this thread and to share my experiences. That's how I 'give back'.

5) I met up with one top technical guru the other day. And he mentioned one thing that I totally agree. Those who hawk their systems and products can only sell it to those on the street (those that are not working in a trading firm/bank, or newbies). But it will never fly with the professionals because we know the right questions to ask. NO ONE, and I MEAN NO ONE who has an edge will be willing to sell it. PERIOD. Even if someone does, it'll probably only be a fraction of the entire 'edge' or when the edge is coming to the end of its life.

6) Why did I join the trial you might ask. I did it because a trader can never stop learning. I wanted to see what else is out there. Did I learn anything? Yes I did, JJ. I changed from using P&F charts to range charts on top of my time charts. But that's about it. The things you talk about discipline, stops, etc, can be found in books which you doesn't cost $3000+. In fact, I can find most stuff online for FREE, less your prop indicators.

7) I feel that you should come out to quash the accusations made against you instead of stirring up more trouble for yourself. Like some of the members asked. SHOW us your REAL MONEY LIVE ACCOUNT STATEMENT with regards to what you've traded in the 'trading room'. Show us the trade you made in Llyodh's youtube example. Simple as that, and no one will question you anymore. If not, Lloydh, please take action. I know of a trading educator who got sued for misrepresenting his education status. HE LOST and had to repay all his previous students. This is a more serious case I feel.

JJ, You quote "The trade you reference above was ONE trade out of thousands of live trades we call every day..

I reviewed and kept records of many of your trades over a period of several weeks. I took the time to review each an every trade from your Nightly Newsletter carefully. The trade in the video is just an example from my findings. I would not be foolish enough to come out and accuse you of fraud without collecting sufficient evidence to back up my claims first.

He can´t show a "Real Money Live Account Statement" because he never trades live. Simple. All these long winded self promotion answers are BS. Just show your live account statement JJ, or stop with the crap you talk.

In summary for now, as I have stated elsewhere, but for the purposes of making it known on this thread, there is an insidious arrangement between platform vendors, fantasy trader vendors/'educators and discount brokerages to snag the unsuspecting individual that is trying to find a leg in the door to trading..

Platform vendors take fees

Fantasy system vendors and 'educators' offer systems that require the specific platform; as if no other exists...

Discount brokerages, who even recommend these companies to their clients, get commissions from client accounts by churning through supposed constant "scalp'' trades...

Their motto, 'You scratch my back..We scratch yours'

The only loser...the trader...

Enough is enough...

Unfortunately the above statement needs to be repeated for the benefit of all...

There is discount brokerage outfit called Mirus Trading...it advertises the NT software package on their site, but at no time does it say if you have to pay for it for real time trading ....

And, believe it or not, Mirus Trading actually ADVERTISES for Schoolof Trade as being a supporter of their crap...go to their site...on the bottom it refers to "educational resources"....

In my opinion, this is collusion and completely unfair professional practises that should be reported to the NFA and CFTC...

Reason.. Mirus Brokerage have had 3 , that is right 3, threads removed at Elite Trader forum , related to the SchoolofTrade, as they are a sponsor(not in that particular section) there and they are NOW COMPLETELY AWARE that Schoolof Trade is misrepresenting the product on the market and it is for MIRUS BROKERAGE's FINANCIAL GAIN.....

The gaul.....!!!!(n)

Astoria

Unfortunately the above statement needs to be repeated for the benefit of all...

There is discount brokerage outfit called Mirus Trading...it advertises the NT software package on their site, but at no time does it say if you have to pay for it for real time trading ....

And, believe it or not, Mirus Trading actually ADVERTISES for Schoolof Trade as being a supporter of their crap...go to their site...on the bottom it refers to "educational resources"....

In my opinion, this is collusion and completely unfair professional practises that should be reported to the NFA and CFTC...

Reason.. Mirus Brokerage have had 3 , that is right 3, threads removed at Elite Trader forum , related to the SchoolofTrade, as they are a sponsor(not in that particular section) there and they are NOW COMPLETELY AWARE that Schoolof Trade is misrepresenting the product on the market and it is for MIRUS BROKERAGE's FINANCIAL GAIN.....

The gaul.....!!!!(n)

Astoria

Let us know how it goes when the report is made. Sad that this sort of thing happens, its the only way it will stop. Good on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.