Scheduled Maintenance (Thursday, 11th Apr - 11:30pm UK, 6:30pm ET)

Sharky

Staff
We have scheduled maintenance tomorrow night - (Thurs, 11th April - 11:30pm UK, 6:30pm EST) when we'll upgrade to the latest forum software. It should take no more than 60 minutes, during which most of the content will be inaccessible.

We have scheduled maintenance tomorrow night - (Thurs, 11th April - 11:30pm UK, 6:30pm EST) when we'll upgrade to the latest forum software. It should take no more than 60 minutes, during which most of the content will be inaccessible.

FYI - Message says the 10th...

I'm sure most will notice Thursday is the 11th.

Scheduled Maintenance - Thursday, April 10th at 11:30pm BST (6:30pm EST) the Trade2Win website will be inaccessible for approx 1 hour whilst we perform some essential upgrades. Should you have any questions, please post in the announcement thread.

FYI - Message says the 10th...

I'm sure most will notice Thursday is the 11th.

Scheduled Maintenance - Thursday, April 10th at 11:30pm BST (6:30pm EST) the Trade2Win website will be inaccessible for approx 1 hour whilst we perform some essential upgrades. Should you have any questions, please post in the announcement thread.
Oh yeah will fix! Well spotted.

Just a heads-up the site will be closed starting in about 15 mins, shouldn't take more than 60 minutes.

And we're back up, thanks for your patience all. Took almost double the time we expected but the upgrade went smoothly otherwise. If you do spot anything odd tomorrow then do post it here and we'll take a look.

congrats on upgrade! hope it went well.

I an now getting "enable push notifications": what is that?
(I dont want anything to come to my email: I just want to catch up on T2W when I choose to land on T2W)

Hi Sharky

If I am understanding correctly after the last website update, the view count of a thread is now rounded to the nearest 1000. Is this correct.? When we were able to see the actual view count we could see the interest or otherwise in the thread by the increase in the view count. This is no longer possible.

gka

Hi Sharky

If I am understanding correctly after the last website update, the view count of a thread is now rounded to the nearest 1000. Is this correct.? When we were able to see the actual view count we could see the interest or otherwise in the thread by the increase in the view count. This is no longer possible.

gka

Correct, on the new version once viewing figures got about 1K it simply rounds to the nearest K.

I've now manually tweaked it to show as before, so you can now see exact view numbers.