S&P 500 weekly competition for 2012

Now the market is turning more bullish i,m hopeing the bullish participants, ie me can get some points on the score board next week.
The feel of that podium under my feet has become a distant memory. Hell i have bought a parrot now it looks like i need some magic darts to catch the leaders this quarter.
Well done all, brave call, It's looking like 1406 but being so bullish i'm inclined to go with 1419 for next week and am now sprinkling fairy dust on it this minute.
So 1419 for me please.

What's the plan At ? Are we posting our forecasts directly into something of an excel nature or waiting on you to transpose from the posts ? If the latter then 1423 for me

Don't forget the "Fiscall Cliff" starts Jan1st. It could be a Christmas pump and a New Year dump ?

أرجوك (arabic)

Last edited:
What's the plan At ? Are we posting our forecasts directly into something of an excel nature or waiting on you to transpose from the posts ? If the latter then 1422 for me

Don't forget the "Fiscall Cliff" starts Jan1st.

أرجوك (arabic)

Let's do both.

1. post forecast here
2. update sheet if you can/choose to...

If you don't want to input directly into sheet - then no probs I'll do it. (y)

I will aim to take a screen shot on Sunday evening.

Let's see how that pans out.

Certainly am sport

So far so good chaps. Keep up the good work...

Input pending from esteemed fellows;

Gaffs1964
Vicorka
hwsteele
samspade79
VielGeld
ibetyou
dpinpon
robster970
yairg11
SONIC123

(y)

Hi guys here is the summary...

Might get a bit of getting used to.

GL2U all now :)

Attachments

• 20121130-summary.jpg
    20121130-summary.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 153
Some books have been spoken for, however, "should the mission fail" they will be back here. The residual list is:

Inflation Linked Products, Benaben
A foreign exchange primer, Shama
Colateralized Debt Obligations, Tavakoli
Baron's Dictionary of Finance and Investment Terms (haha)
Economics, Wessels
Learning Perl, Schwartz
Writing Excel Macros, Roman
The Great Wave, Fischer
The Bell Curve, Herrenstein and Murray (you really need it if you work for a bank)

Btw, I highly recommend the Great Wave, one of the best macro books about inflation that I have ever read.

Hey Pete some guy in the NY area is giving this lot of books away for free if you are interested ?
He is on ET

Hi guys here is the summary...

Might get a bit of getting used to.

GL2U all now :)

Is that it AT ?
A sort of minimalist Picasso effort ?
Don't want to be critical ole buddy but where's the rest ?