S&P 500 weekly competition for 2012

Attachments

• SPWeekly20120811.png
    SPWeekly20120811.png
    123.3 KB · Views: 172
The percentage of stocks above their 150 day (30 week) moving average breadth chart gave a buy signal on Tuesday last week and confirmed by closing the week above the July high on Friday, so I'm going to stay with the up move and go for a retest of the April S&P 500 high with the week closing just above that with a new closing high for the year.

So 1423 please rob

attachment.php

Attachments

• NYA150R_line_10-8-12_1.png
    NYA150R_line_10-8-12_1.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 544
Last edited:
1394 for me please Rob.

Given last week I think the holidays will continue until end of August.

I'm finding it very difficult to contain my excitement. Whooopppppeeeeee :cheesy:

Maybe nobody much, is interested in how politics affects the markets ?

It is a widespread belief that Obama is going to win the next election in November. If you happen to share that belief here is an opinion on another website as to how you can profit from it. Could be right too

Attachments

• Options.PNG
    Options.PNG
    17.9 KB · Views: 194
Dear fellaws, greetings to all from Tampa Bay Florida, just across Busch Garden Park theme, again, Ill take a number out of the air, I like 1421.

The Standard & Poor's 500 finished slightly higher on Friday to run its streak to six straight sessions, but activity was light and gains were slight as the market enters a seasonally slow period.

Dear fellaws, greetings to all from Tampa Bay Florida, just across Busch Garden Park theme, again, Ill take a number out of the air, I like 1421.

Welcome to the states :)
Enjoy your stay and spend plenty of money!

Peter

Welcome to the states :)
Enjoy your stay and spend plenty of money!

Peter

Well done dp - made it across the border without being :-
1. arrested by the border cops
2. shot by the drug bandits.
3. drowned in the river.

PS I have the bush near the park gates booked for tonight's party, bring some girls

:LOL: