2:55pm USD Prelim UoM Consumer Sentiment 74.1 74.3
2:55pm USD Prelim UoM Inflation Expectations 3.6%
3:00pm USD Business Inventories m/m 0.3% 0.1%
6:00pm USD FOMC Member Lockhart Speaks

6:45pm USD FOMC Member Raskin Speaks
Sat
Sep 15 15th-19th CNY Foreign Direct Investment ytd/y -3.6%

All Day EUR Eurogroup Meetings

wot have u been up to? your absence conjures up images of a mad scientist working away on something...??:)

:LOL:

I spend all my waking hrs in a perpetual dream state (even at work)...still, I figure it's a healthier option than being drink or drugged up to the nines to pass the time !

9:34 - Trade 1 - short @ yesterdays low - bailed @ 2 ticks. Looked OK @ first but it couldn't break down, so exited. Exited a little late tbh- could have got 1 tick.

9:38 Trade 2 - saw a very minor pullback - 5 ticks, after a 4 tick pullback previously, then the bids firmed right up, so took a shot @ long 1458.25
9:39 - target 1, 4 ticks
9:43 - target 2, 8 ticks

9-14-20129-50-59AM.png

Hoping to get a bit of clearance into the news, if not will close out right before it comes out.

I spend all my waking hrs in a perpetual dream state (even at work)...still, I figure it's a healthier option than being drink or drugged up to the nines to pass the time !

As long as noone else can tell the difference, you needn't worry :LOL:

3 Qe s and the S&P goes up everytime.

My fear is that purchasing power weakens and people on fixed incomes get wiped out.

The open ended QE programmes for the ECB and Fed is a total disaster, caving in to politicians who won't stint their over spending imho. 2 has been economies in desperation.

3 Qe s and the S&P goes up everytime.

My fear is that purchasing power weakens and people on fixed incomes get wiped out.

The open ended QE programmes for the ECB and Fed is a total disaster, caving in to politicians who won't stint their over spending imho. 2 has been economies in desperation.

Yep, all this policy does is delay the moment of reckoning, the consequences of which get bigger by magnitudes each time the markets are manipulated.

It's funny you should say that. druggies, smokers, athletes, army types...it doesn't matter wot u do in life...everyone dies around the same age.

keef richards (rolling stones) is still going, he'll probably die at an average age.