S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2013

VielGeld

Experienced member
1,421 179
Sorry Malaguti -- didn't see your post before!

Well, we won't be stepping on each other's toes this week. I'll let you guess my forecast. :LOL:

Last edited:

Atilla

Legendary member
19,046 2,680
sorry malaguti -- didn't see your post before!

Well, we won't be stepping on each other's toes this week. I'll let you guess my forecast. :LOL:
1820 :?:

and what's happened to our Gaffs ???

Come on get your mojo working Mr Gaffs - it's almost the end of the year and you are so in to winning the top spot...

Last edited:

Atilla

Legendary member
19,046 2,680
Good luck to you all ladies and gentlemen,

May the force be with your forecast for this penultimate week for S&P500-2013 Q4 competition.

So exciting, my chair is trembling - I'm about to take off to the moon. (y)

Attachments

Last edited:

VielGeld

Experienced member
1,421 179
Yep, 1820 again just to be sure.

Gaffs1964

412 22
I've been rubbish these last few weeks, I've looked up my predictions but haven't got round to posting. New years resolution, note to self etc.
That Weigted Ave bloke is looking good though!

Atilla

Legendary member
19,046 2,680
I've been rubbish these last few weeks, I've looked up my predictions but haven't got round to posting. New years resolution, note to self etc.
That Weigted Ave bloke is looking good though!

You are in third place in the 2013 over-all competition. (y)

Those average blokes need your forecast. Remember that you have helped get them where they are today :cheesy:

Pat494

Legendary member
13,847 1,400
We are really participating in an international tournament.

And therefore playing to become an international world champion ?

or am I exaggerating a bit ?

(y)

Atilla

Legendary member
19,046 2,680
We are really participating in an international tournament.

And therefore playing to become an international world champion ?

or am I exaggerating a bit ?

(y)

No not at all. A trully international competition open to all...

Only the daring can compete with transparent visibility under the full gaze of the world (y)

The top prize being the accolade provided by the top three spots on the podium a TRUE recognition of merit. (y)

Atilla

Legendary member
19,046 2,680
Well done to the pack of three taking their podium places in this weeks forecasts.

It has been cold, dark, wet and windy winters night and a splendid week for the wolves this week.

:clap::clap::clap:

................................malaguti............................................VielGeld...............................Mr. Crabs

Attachments

Last edited:

Atilla

Legendary member
19,046 2,680
Last forecast of 2013 and wishing you all good luck.

Malaguti is the only humanoid who can draw with weighted average for the top spot in this quarter. Although the lesser average can also win. So Malaguti has both hands full dealing with his old adversaries the two averages.

In the annual competition Samspade is in joint first place with Weighted Average. However, the podium spot could be anyones and I wouldn't be suprised if it is shared as it has been a close competition with only 4 points separating 6 players after 52 weeks of forecasting.

1850 for me this week. (y)

Attachments

Last edited:
M

member275544

0 0
Last forecast of 2013 and wishing you all good luck.

Malaguti is the only humanoid who can draw with weighted average for the top spot in this quarter. Although the lesser average can also win. So Malaguti has both hands full dealing with his old adversaries the two averages.

In the annual competition Samspade is in joint first place with Weighted Average. However, the podium spot could be anyones and I wouldn't be suprised if it is shared as it has been a close competition with only 4 points separating 6 players after 52 weeks of forecasting.

1850 for me this week. (y)
tough nut to crack these averages..I'll plump for a small move down this week..1800 please

VielGeld

Experienced member
1,421 179
Yay, I got gold! That's consistency for you! :p

1835, baby. It'll settle a bit higher, but not by much.

Last edited: