Rotman trading competition

chao fu

Did anyone have any idea about Rotman trading competition at here?
do u think that Participating in this kind of competition really can bring some advantages to find a decent job as a trader like me with 10 years trading experience and UK 2:1 Master degree?

No.

But with "10 years trading experience and UK 2:1 Master degree" you could probably run a commercial chatroom.

Shot in the dark here, but does Chao Fu roughly translate into 'not going to be around much longer'?

Reminds me of a joke.

Guy meets this beautiful Chinese girl at a club. Spends the night dancing and snoogling and what have you. She invites him back to her place.

She goes off to change into something more comfortable while he pours himself a Tsing Tao.

She returns in the briefest and most transparent of nighties. “I am your sex slave” she tells him. “I’ll do anything you want”.

Not believing his luck he says “How about a 69?”.

She replies “Fluck off. I’m not cooking this time of night”.

No.

But with "10 years trading experience and UK 2:1 Master degree" you could probably run a commercial chatroom.

Thanks. It is true that experience is most precious thing. Over the ten years, I tested out a few of my own strategies, but for chatroom, i am not interested, trust me, once any strategy becomes public and is known by more than 100 people, it will never ever work again.

Thanks. It is true that experience is most precious thing. Over the ten years, I tested out a few of my own strategies, but for chatroom, i am not interested, trust me, once any strategy becomes public and is known by more than 100 people, it will never ever work again.
I think I just heard the Rank gong.
"We're sorry, Mr. Poe, but there's simply nothing we can do about those bells!"

If you're not interested in a chatroom, why does your profile list you as being a vendor for precisely that service?