Risk Reward Ratio

Hi Options.

I enjoyed your post.I believe t/a works better on the Nasdaq.Nasdaq trading isn't just for scalpers with their level2 screens.Its t/a set ups are great for everyone in every time frame.As you mentioned you can sb them.Ok the spread might not be to your liking but if you're an eod trader holding for days even weeks then its no problem.

EOD traders check out CTXS up from $11 to nearly $19 in 7 weeks.HITK $15 to $35 in 7 weeks.EXPE $34 to $57 in 7 weeks.

Nasdaq stocks MOVE and when they do anyone who's good at trading within their chosen time frame has the opportunity to profit.Long and short no problem.Bull and bear market it dosn't matter.

Just get your trading skills up to scratch and get into a traders market.Cant find any stocks?Try eod data using www.tc2000.com and it'll scan using your own parameters.During the day it will up date to the second if you down load to it.

Last edited:
Naz, Thanks that link. Couldn't get in first thing but OK now and waiting for User ID.

Cheers

>options
"My TA skills are working better on the Nasdaq then they ever were for the ftse (unless of course that my skills have improved over time"

TA works far far better on US stocks than UK; but you've probably got better too ;-)

There are some intraday charts of US stocks at

http://www.trade2win.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5223

some of which illustrate the point
and I'm going to add today's trades shortly.