Rick Wright and the online trading academy

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
I see Mr Wright has written an article with the premise of introducing us to the $5000 he charges for his two day forex seminar with the Online Trading Academy.
$5000 for a two day course. Can anyone please explain to me why I should think differently and why has t2win chosen to support this firm. Apparently their instructors are gifted traders. Surely one of them would like to prove they can actually trade? $5000 for a two day course. I will qualify this by saying I know nothing about this mob and apologies to them if I am wrong and the course is worth $5000. I would love to hear what others say or indeed from OTA themselves. Thanks

Last edited:
so why have t2win chosen to go this way and **** us off

The serious answer is that it doesn't matter what the experienced people think, they don't buy this sort of crap. The people you have to keep on board are the £5 to £5 million types that are falling over themselves to buy rubbish.

Now if Beginner Joe and Pipsaholic start complaining it would be a different matter.

Why was my comment on the article removed? Could Timsk or a mod weigh in here please? Or at least confirm it is not a topic for discussion so we don't waste time with it.

Why was my comment on the article removed? Could Timsk or a mod weigh in here please? Or at least confirm it is not a topic for discussion so we don't waste time with it.

What did you say? I just made a comment too. Nothing controversial, just advising people not to waste their money on any of these training companies.

Hi - For anyone interested, we are launching a Forex Signal, Mentoring and TA website soon. This service is guaranteed to be a cut above the rest. We do not merely offer only trading signals. Each signal will be explained in detail (mentoring). The need for such a service derived from the gap between an aspirant trader completing some form of initial trading course, but then left into an unknown territory where he is guaranteed to lose his money within a few weeks! It takes years before anyone can be considered as a "good trader" and our purpose is to offer affordable forex coaching with the aim to build a long term relationship with our members.

Our planned going live date is provisionally 10th September

International FX Trading is coming soon

Last edited:
What did you say? I just made a comment too. Nothing controversial, just advising people not to waste their money on any of these training companies.

Not much I suppose. I might have suggested that it was strange that the author of piece on avoiding over trading did not mention what presumably is his own method of avoiding over trading - namely, becoming a vendor.

I might also have passed a remark on his comment that his 'students' were surprised when they discovered that he on average took between 0 and 3 trades per day. I speculated that if his students knew anything at all it was no wonder that they were surprised. They presumably would have expected that as a vendor he took between 0 and 0 trades per day.

Then it is possible that I queried his notion that most professional traders were absent from their screens for most of the day, preferring instead to set a couple of orders at obvious support and resistance points and then go out to enjoy themselves.

By the way, this was all without knowing about his $5K course. Which just goes to show you.

sounds good,will you demonstrate your abilities to us ,thanks

Hi

I've started my own threat(http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-discussion/156146-supply-demand.html) here on Trade2Win where you will find some example charts, which should give you an indication to the standard of our analysis. Our service is not just merely a signal service, but includes an in-depth detailed explanation of the basis of that specific trade.

Unfortunately, I can only post limited information, as it would be unfair towards our paying members. Please feel free to browse our website, which now has a planned "going live" date of no later than 10th September.

International FX Trading is coming soon -

Hi

I've started my own threat(http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-discussion/156146-supply-demand.html) here on Trade2Win where you will find some example charts, which should give you an indication to the standard of our analysis. Our service is not just merely a signal service, but includes an in-depth detailed explanation of the basis of that specific trade.

Unfortunately, I can only post limited information, as it would be unfair towards our paying members. Please feel free to browse our website, which now has a planned "going live" date of no later than 10th September.

International FX Trading is coming soon -

If your not prepared to prove your abilities then dont expect anyone on here to believe you,we are fed up with this sort of thing.I do not believe you can trade,so prove it and dont hide behind the not fair to students etc. Im sure they would be delighted to see you trade live.You dont have to reveal anything just a simple entry price and stop.Good luck

-

What like just the winning ones?

hopefully if this thread stays unbanned we can inform the gullable to always think hard before parting with the readies ........

N