Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Weekly Bump for this for anyone who want's into the private forum.

Yes my tip is Join the private forum asap. Details below. Wait until you have the manual in your hands though, without it you wont be able to answer the security question.

For those finding there way here via google and wish to join the new private forum where all the action is. Joining instructions if you own a copy of Forex Net Trap.

1) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

2) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , 2nd from the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

3) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

4) Forex Net Trap Members is the third one down (Fourth is Forex Signal Providers, please don't apply to join that one). To the right of each Forum name is a column that says "join" and a circle that if you click will turn into a blue dot.

Once you have the blue dot go to the bottom of the screen and in the centre is another button that says"Join Group" .

Click this, then you get another screen where you can leave a cheery polite message and click another button, but I cant remember now what that is called so if you fail this last bit you are beyond help!

5) After you have done this send a PM to SA Trader and request the security question for entry.

6) Once you have received the security question reply to SA Trader in a PM with the answer then wait a few days and you should have access. Both SA Trader and myself have full time jobs so please be patient.

M

Thanks for the reply, my programmer is based in Sweden and makes profits by the following 9quote)
The trading algorithm that I have developed only trades the 3 major markets: EUR/USD, USD/CHF and GBP/USD. On average it trades 6-8 times each month in total and has had a win ratio in 2010 of 81.40%. It's overall expectancy is at 26.36 right now which means that for every 1$ we trade now, we can expect to make back $26.36 based on its current performance. It's RR ratio is 1:1 which means it's average loss is almost equal to it's average gain. In turn that means this algorithm makes its profits on the high win ratio and from the accumulation of profitable trades. The trading signals are only valid within a 24 hour window and if executed will typically be settled (closed) within a couple of hours in the most liquid trading sessions. This will all be done through stop orders and no market orders or manual interference from myself is needed. Maximum number of losing trades in a row has in 2010 been 2 and the maximum number of winning trades has in 2010 been 11.

Excuse my ignorance but is this classed as spread betting ?? Sorry I am based in the UK

It's spread betting if you're trading on a spread betting account, if not, then it's not! UK residents have a capital gains tax allowance of just over £10k per year, so you can use a regular broker until you reach that amount and possibly get lower spreads.

Almontana, don't give up hope.
Although the agora system doesnt work, and it really doesn't, just wait until you see the info in the private forum which will show you how to turn a profit with it.

Don't give up with just 2 weeks testing. Although I don't trade FNT myself, I gather it will be worth your while when you start applying some of the methods on the private forum. Hang on in there.:)

Important to trade for small stakes just to start with, don't want to go blowing your load straight away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi mark , still no reply from sa trader , but you said you would help me this weekend .
Cheers

You should be live on the private forum by Sunday, Get your favourite reading chair ready with the laptop and book a few days off work!!

:LOL:

M

Like Almontana73, I am too waiting for the access

Like in Trading, patience is the key ;-)

Its worth the wait - there's so many different options for you to consider, all better than the original, it's like being in a sweet shop!

Ah, the rugby!! Of course! might need to go and watch a good thrashing comin' on!

Amazing noise especially when the roof is closed!!

The welsh need to get their shooting boots on that's two pens missed from two , thats a worst strike rate than vanillla!!!!!!!!!!1

Hi Mark,

I've been trying to get access to the private forum for quite a while now too. I hope you don't mind, I dropped you a PM for help with the access. Hope you can help me out too! Thanks a lot!

You should be live on the private forum by Sunday, Get your favourite reading chair ready with the laptop and book a few days off work!!

:LOL:

M

Hi Mark,

I've been trying to get access to the private forum for quite a while now too. I hope you don't mind, I dropped you a PM for help with the access. Hope you can help me out too! Thanks a lot!

Yep sure think I will take a look sometime this weekend. Not sure if SA Trader is MIA.

M