Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Plus 20 pips today so a little better !!

It's worth the wait to get in to the private forum, so please hang in until you are admitted, the people that do the site admin and admission, are quite busy with day jobs etc.

To answer your question on the EA that is available in the private forum, yes it works, and it works very well, you will need an MT4 platform based spread bet company, many of us use Smart live markets, with 2 pip spread on Cable.

By changing just two variables on the NT system, we've been banking +ve weeks while NT as per manual has been struggling, January has been very good, for example.

See you on the dark side!

Cheers Peter , sounds absolutely amazing , hope I can get cracking soon !!
Also what's the difference with mt4 ?
I normally use ig index but using short spreads as indicated in the book !
All the best mate

Cheers Peter , sounds absolutely amazing , hope I can get cracking soon !!
Also what's the difference with mt4 ?
I normally use ig index but using short spreads as indicated in the book !
All the best mate

IG index, is not MT4 platform and has 3pip spread on cable, cannot run the EA.

SLM has 2 pip spread, and can use the EA.

Did you manage to get into the private forum Almontana73?
I'm still waiting for the security question

Hello I read about this place in makemoremoney. Is this where I get the question to join the private forum?

Hello I read about this place in makemoremoney. Is this where I get the question to join the private forum?

Hi mate , you need to go back a few posts and read marks thread on how to join ! And be patient , I'm still waiting !
Good luck

With just over two weeks of testing I've managed minus 50 pips !
I'm getting a bit disheartened with this system and thinking of getting my money back . Is this just a rough patch , as I would've got better results by simply guessing up or down !!

With just over two weeks of testing I've managed minus 50 pips !
I'm getting a bit disheartened with this system and thinking of getting my money back . Is this just a rough patch , as I would've got better results by simply guessing up or down !!

Don't give up with just 2 weeks testing. Although I don't trade FNT myself, I gather it will be worth your while when you start applying some of the methods on the private forum. Hang on in there.:)