Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

out for +25. Interestingly the signals were stronger this morning. Perhaps we should be considering this before we trade?
I am also using a 40 moving average. If this signal is strong then I take the trade. If it is borderline I give it a miss. (I am using a 40 moving average as Richard Hill uses one for his net trap system). Clearly I want to ensure I am trading with the trend and not against it.
having said all this I am sure that I do not have a crystal ball! Since 4 Jan I have had 5 wins and 3 losses.

from

cat out of the bag

:whistling

Oh it's been out for a good while, on the early pages of this very thread, if anyone can be bothered! :p

NT did well this morning too, best trade in a while.

Yes it's there if you look and I think the video is still online.:whistling

Hi all , I just bought the forex net trap system and I'm looking for the ' tweaks you guys have come up with to get better results '

Does anyone move the stop loss to save pips as this morning was 40 up but closed out at entry ? So could've saved 30 pips ??

A New Year Bump for those looking.

Yes my tip is Join the private forum asap. Details below. Wait until you have the manual in your hands though, without it you wont be able to answer the security question.

For those finding there way here via google and wish to join the new private forum where all the action is. Joining instructions if you own a copy of Forex Net Trap.

1) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

2) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , 2nd from the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

3) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

4) Forex Net Trap Members is the third one down (Fourth is Forex Signal Providers, please don't apply to join that one). To the right of each Forum name is a column that says "join" and a circle that if you click will turn into a blue dot.

Once you have the blue dot go to the bottom of the screen and in the centre is another button that says"Join Group" .

Click this, then you get another screen where you can leave a cheery polite message and click another button, but I cant remember now what that is called so if you fail this last bit you are beyond help!

5) After you have done this send a PM to SA Trader and request the security question for entry.

6) Once you have received the security question reply to SA Trader in a PM with the answer then wait a few days and you should have access. Both SA Trader and myself have full time jobs so please be patient.

See you all on the other side!

M

Hi guys , no response from the private forum guys , I applied on Thursday , I guess it takes a while to get a response ???

Hi guys , I've only been trading this system 7 days now and I must say not very impressed yet !! Has anyone got consistent results ?? I made 97 pips yesterday with my own system .
It seems as soon as 7 o'clock opens it goes against his system ! Be interesting to hear

Hi guys , I've only been trading this system 7 days now and I must say not very impressed yet !! Has anyone got consistent results ?? I made 97 pips yesterday with my own system .
It seems as soon as 7 o'clock opens it goes against his system ! Be interesting to hear

VNT is still suffering. However our variants on the private forum are rocking!

I have made 48 pips so far this week and 150 pips since 4/1/11. All this set and forget via our FNT Trader EA for MT4.

Don't have to get out of bed at 6.30am or be at the PC to close @ 8.30am. EA does it all for me and a whole lot more.

All on the private forum folks, joining instructions a few pages back, and please follow them to the letter to avoid entry delay, we are not paid to chase you to get you into the private forum, we do this for free in our limited personal spare time.

M

I must say I'm enjoying these six o'clock starts ,!!! Only to get stopped on entry !! Better than yesterday though :-(

Stll not got the pvt forum question yet . But I found out what you mean by EA , expert advisor is doing the work ?? I've read about these but never enough to trust them . Any advice will be appreciated . Thanks guys