Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Seems to me that ppl who buy FNT seem to think that they have an automatic right to be admitted to the private forum. The private forum is nothing to do with Richard Hill - he just uses it as an extra sweetener to persuade ppl to buy his system. The forum has been set up and run by ppl who have spent a lot of time on the system and are prepared to share their work for no charge. You'll just have to be patient.

Hi Sarnia,

I don't think i have an automatic right to join the private forum. My previous post was just a polite post to Mark with a "request" to join. I understand that there are members who have put in a lot of work and enhanced the system and have kindly offered to help others at no charge. In fact, it's Mark's previous posts (at moremoneyreview) of encouraging owners to join that led me to send the request to begin with. I look forward to becoming a member when one of the Admins sends the details through.

Many thanks,

Mesh

Hi Mark, I also bought the system a few days back. I have also sent you a private message with a rerquest to join. If possible, i would also like to start trading by Monday so would really appreciate it if you could send me the security question.

Many thanks,

Mesh

You won t be able to get the forum and read it in a matter of hours I would suggest waiting for access read through over the period of a few days maybe a week then start to trade accordingly

You won t be able to get the forum and read it in a matter of hours I would suggest waiting for access read through over the period of a few days maybe a week then start to trade accordingly

Thans Rob. I can imagine there being a lot to read, absorb and also learn. In the meantime, I will start on Monday with the Vanilla (original) system which should also give me some practice...

Thans Rob. I cam inagine there being a lot to read, absorb and also learn. In the meantime, I will start on Monday with the Vanilla (original) system which should also give me some practice...

I've had NT since Feb 10 (11 months) do you get the advanced NT with it now ?

No, i didn't get the advanced techniques. I just got the manual, i assume this is just the basic system. It's a shame really, my understanding from reading the forum posts that the basic system hasn't been performing as well as it started out. I was hoping to get the advanced techniques when i bought the system but i didn't. I assume one has to become a member of the private forum to benefit from these.

No, i didn't get the advanced techniques. I just got the manual, i assume this is just the basic system. It's a shame really, my understanding from reading the forum posts that the basic system hasn't been performing as well as it started out. I was hoping to get the advanced techniques when i bought the system but i didn't. I assume one has to become a member of the private forum to benefit from these.

If there is no advanced and just basic, personally I wouldn't trade with any real money till I was in the forum and done my reading up. Then start small stakes until you are upto speed. NT is a good idea but with the tweeks and variants within the forum that has been thought up and invented by fellow NT users it will make you more profitable and that is a documented fact as you will see once inside

The advanced techniques were put out by RH as a 'bolt on' to the the original system,
you should get a link to download them with your weekly updates from RH. Don't get excited though, they contain nothing that has not already been considered by members of the private forum . You are correct - the original system has not been performing well in recent times (though there are plenty of other systems that have performed far worse). I would suggest that you consider trading 'Vanilla NT' on a Demo account or for
small stakes until you gain access to the private forum and have given yourself sufficient time to digest the contents -paying particular attention to the variant spreadsheets . Good Luck

If there is no advanced and just basic, personally I wouldn't trade with any real money till I was in the forum and done my reading up. Then start small stakes until you are upto speed. NT is a good idea but with the tweeks and variants within the forum that has been thought up and invented by fellow NT users it will make you more profitable and that is a documented fact as you will see once inside

Thanks Rob. I did think that it may be wise to wait till i was a member of the forum. I have got my fingers burnt in the past with many systems not working out. I must admit, it was the creation of this private forum that tempted me to purchase this system. Look forward to becoming a member.

PS. However, i do have the new version of the manual, whether this new manual includes the advanced techniques from the original i wouldn't know. I know the version of the manual is new as i understand that the original was written to open an account with IG Index and the new version (which i have) documents to open an account with Short Spreads. I personally have opened an account with IG Index as they provide a mobile app which will be required for me to close my trades at 8.30. I still suspect that i don't have the advanced techniques as the system looks quite basic and generally ties up with the initial comments/discussions of users in this general forum.

The advanced techniques were put out by RH as a 'bolt on' to the the original system,
you should get a link to download them with your weekly updates from RH. Don't get excited though, they contain nothing that has not already been considered by members of the private forum . You are correct - the original system has not been performing well in recent times (though there are plenty of other systems that have performed far worse). I would suggest that you consider trading 'Vanilla NT' on a Demo account or for
small stakes until you gain access to the private forum and have given yourself sufficient time to digest the contents -paying particular attention to the variant spreadsheets . Good Luck

Thanks for the info. I understand that Richard sends his weekly updates on Monday so hopefully the email i receive tomorrow should include a link to download the advanced techniques. I will also send an email to Richard requesting this as it would be nice to start off trading with the improved version. Thanks for the advice of variant spreadsheets, will look for it when i get in. Like this general forum already, its nice to get advice from fellow NT users to ensure that i get the best to begin with.

PS. In anycase, i will start off with small trades and not be risking more than 2% of my bank once i start to fully trade. Will probably start off with 1% until i get access to the private forum and then move onto 2% once i get access and learn to tweak the system to get better results.

Many thanks,
Mesh

Hi All,

As an after thought, does anyone have results for the past 3 months for the Vanilla NT system? I'm aware that it hasn't been performing as well but was wonderuing whether it's still been profitable? or has it shown a loss for the past 3 months? I think the answer to this is quite important to me to decide whether i should start to trade for real on Monday or wait for access to the private forum.

Thanks in advance.

I have just received Richards weekly update email and also download the advanced techniques. The additional saftey extension makes sense to me and will put into play from tomorrow. I didn't trade today as i wanted to wait for the advanced techniques and didnt just want to rush in. However, i do notice that had i traded, today would have been a profit.

calling mark120169 -

I've read somewhere that amongst the private forum, is a thread devoted to Trickie Dickie's NewsNightTrader -

is there any way to get access to this, without buying Net Trap as well?
is it worth getting access to? or does the official NNT forum suffice?

Ta.

PS:- have you just had your 42nd birfday?

:clap:

calling mark120169 -

I've read somewhere that amongst the private forum, is a thread devoted to Trickie Dickie's NewsNightTrader -

Yes, at least 15 trappers have bought NNT and discuss it in semi code as such

is there any way to get access to this, without buying Net Trap as well?

No, You still need the FNT manual to get access to the FNT forum. We also have our own extensive threads and data on News trades and Sunday Gap trading too

is it worth getting access to? or does the official NNT forum suffice?

Opinions are official NNT private forum is rubbish compared to ours as RH does no answer any questions or critisim, we only ever get praise for our work and always try to help members at the drop of a hat

Ta.

PS:- have you just had your 42nd birfday?

Yep was great thanks and a profitable days trading too which was nice!

:clap:

All clear?

"Joining a Forum"

Hi All,
I've just submitted a request to join the Forex Net Trap Forum, I was wondering how long this will take and how do I receive the reply,

jjireh :?:

Re: "Joining a Forum"

Hi All,
I've just submitted a request to join the Forex Net Trap Forum, I was wondering how long this will take and how do I receive the reply,

jjireh :?:

Hi, Also send a PM to SA Trader. I understand that Graeme has a full time job so it could take a little time. SA Trader will send you a question via PM and you will need to answer that from the manual. Once answered, Graeme will grant you access.

A word of advice... I personally wouldn't trade with real money without getting access to the private forum, the original system hasn't been performing very well lately, its showing a loss for Jan. I would hate to see you lose money. There is a lot of information in the private forum and it will take some time to digest this.

In the meantime, i recommend that you either trade with a demo account for fun to see how your trades would have performed and learn to use the system or just wait until access is granted to the private forum.

I only started trading on Tuesday and the advice on the private forum saved me from some hefty losses this week.

Hi - I have been using Net Trap System for a year now and only just joined this forum. Glad to read I am not the only one that has had bad results lately. In fact November and December especially have been not so good. Earlier in the year it was going well. This month so far is pretty slow so far.
I am on the forum because I read in NewsNight Trader forum (which I have just signed up to) that there are some variations out there for Net Trap System, which intrigues me. Also I do not receive Richard's weekly email relating specifically Net Trap System, only a general one and he is a hard man to contact.
Anyway thought I introduce myself.

Hi - I have been using Net Trap System for a year now and only just joined this forum. Glad to read I am not the only one that has had bad results lately. In fact November and December especially have been not so good. Earlier in the year it was going well. This month so far is pretty slow so far.
I am on the forum because I read in NewsNight Trader forum (which I have just signed up to) that there are some variations out there for Net Trap System, which intrigues me. Also I do not receive Richard's weekly email relating specifically Net Trap System, only a general one and he is a hard man to contact.
Anyway thought I introduce myself.

FYI this is not the private forum, this is the old public one. Instructions for joining the private one a few pages back.

M

Hi - I have been using it for slightly less time than that - like you say it seemed to work pretty well up until November - I stay out of the markets from early December until the first full week of ~January as the market tends to be erratic - likewise during the summer holiday months, so have only just started tp think about trading it again, but I am waiting to get on to the protected site to see how people have amended it to increase success. Richard sent out some amendments of his own to subscribers which you should have received though ? if not you should look for them as well

Re: "Joining a Forum"

Hi, Also send a PM to SA Trader. I understand that Graeme has a full time job so it could take a little time. SA Trader will send you a question via PM and you will need to answer that from the manual. Once answered, Graeme will grant you access.

A word of advice... I personally wouldn't trade with real money without getting access to the private forum, the original system hasn't been performing very well lately, its showing a loss for Jan. I would hate to see you lose money. There is a lot of information in the private forum and it will take some time to digest this.

In the meantime, i recommend that you either trade with a demo account for fun to see how your trades would have performed and learn to use the system or just wait until access is granted to the private forum.

I only started trading on Tuesday and the advice on the private forum saved me from some hefty losses this week.

Thanks so much for this Meshgh,
I've been able to answer my questions from the manual today and trust my admittance won't be delayed.
Hope your trades are profitable with the information from the forum.
All the best, jjireh.