Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

I am in a dilema now - was bored last night & put in a SELL at 15455 & left it overnight, and to my surprise this morning I am still in the trade with 35 pips profit. Now what do I do - take my profit & put in a BUY for NT ??

Yes that's what I would do, but with my record I'm not sure you should follow
any of my advice.

it's not indecisive, every ma is rising or flat, not one is going down.

a blatant long

i've taken it but i dont' like it. it can't rise that much in one day and not have some sort of retracement.

but rules is rules

by the way guys, i read up last night on inside bars and fibonellis. fascinating stuff.

Do you mean fibonacci? Not heard of fibonellis.

I am in a dilema now - was bored last night & put in a SELL at 15455 & left it overnight, and to my surprise this morning I am still in the trade with 35 pips profit. Now what do I do - take my profit & put in a BUY for NT ??

Rising now. Hope you sold it took profit and whacked your NT in?

This will be a double pyscological blow it NT has a good day and you didn't take it, and all your overnight trade profit get's wiped out.

M

I am staying aside for the moment. The best buy would be at 15380, 38.2% retracement of the yesterday's range, but will it go there is a question mark.

Last edited:
Do you mean fibonacci? Not heard of fibonellis.

Fibonellis is a small Italian in the backs streets of London's square mile. Famous for it's food in the Forex world, all the top Forex guys eat there and discuss charts and technicals.

:LOL:

M

OK out of my overnight trade with my 31 pips in the bag after all your advice on the tread....but am now hesitant to get into the NT...

by the way guys, i read up last night on inside bars and fibonaccis. fascinating stuff.[/QUOTE]

(y)
I agree its long but I'm a bit shakey......

went in, 40sl, and reduced stake to keep to 2%. a green dot just appeared on the p-sar. that good is it?

obviously not, it just nosedived!

Last edited:
If you've not seen them already , there are a series of short videos on you tube dealing with inside bars , pin bars ,and other price action stratagies . Clearly the guys is trying to get folks to sign up to his course , but the free stuff is well worth a look at .
Go to you tube and search -OzTrader.

Last edited:
went in, 40sl, and reduced stake to keep to 2%. a green dot just appeared on the p-sar. that good is it?

obviously not, it just nosedived!

Yes good sign. If you trade P-SAR you go long to the market on the first green dot with the P SAR value as your SL. Vice versa for the first red dot. Go short.

But from all i've read and observed it is not good at all for short timeframes. Might work trading cable off thr 1hr chart for the whole day.

Google Parbolic SAR and you will find loads of stuff to read on the first page.

M

But bad now as the first red dot has appeared!!