Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

I'm still in - had an early start so didn't use the correct NT entry point. If it helps I could go short now, with my current form that would almost certainly cause a sudden rise past 15300.

Luckily have the day off, will chance half an hour longer, have to venture out then!
Last trading day for two weeks for me, was hoping it would be a nice one!

GU seems a bit reluctant to go for 1.5300. It doesn't help that EU is slowly sliding down and might drag GU with it. Surprised London open didn't do more.

Out on that last spike ,just in positive territory - after recent gains its looking like the FTSE is struggling and could drag other things with it .
Might be worth just watching to see which side wins

Out on that last spike ,just in positive territory - after recent gains its looking like the FTSE is struggling and could drag other things with it .
Might be worth just watching to see which side wins

Closed out INT @ 82 for B/E. Leaving NT 1% MM running but as MNT target of 296, yesterdays high.

No -30 pip scaled loss for me today, phew.

M

Anyone know if there is any major news out today? I know there is a site detailing announcements but I can't be bothered to wade through the almost 500 pages this thread has grown into.

Bowed out at 15299 for +22 points. I might have made a few more but I would be staring at the screen all day instead of doing my proper job :)