Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

for my sake I hope your wrong...back at -7 now...

BBB did you do the cheeky MINT?(y)

..dear me, up and down like a whores drawers, want to get off before I'm sick :sick:

Nah didn't take it, worried i'll lose even more after NT today! Wonder if it'll swing back like it did yesterday, closed for +25 yesterday at 08:35, hoping it'll do the same today!

I think I know why we've had 2 bad days in a row.

On tuesday evening I put all my paper work into a old satchel that I used ages ago when I first tried to trade. I was crap then and lost loads.

I did think I shouldn't use it again and it looks as though this bad luck has rubbed off on us all, do accept my apologies and be assured that I have now taken all my stuff out of the bag and put it on ebay, so please don't bid on a black leather satchel!!!

Burn the satchel! :mad::devilish:

Yes VNT should be taken out now! My INT just in still by the skin of it's teeth. NT custom stop has a small bit of room but it looks to be turning bearish. I expect to be taken out on both trades today now. Especially if FTSE and Dow are both tanking @ 8am. And the look bearish ATM.

Off to SFT forum to chear me up again........dare I join and suggest a slightly larger custom stop to go with the trailing stops after 8am most now SFT use? :LOL:

M

I think I know why we've had 2 bad days in a row.

On tuesday evening I put all my paper work into a old satchel that I used ages ago when I first tried to trade. I was crap then and lost loads.

I did think I shouldn't use it again and it looks as though this bad luck has rubbed off on us all, do accept my apologies and be assured that I have now taken all my stuff out of the bag and put it on ebay, so please don't bid on a black leather satchel!!!

Looked all over IG advanced charts for a 'black bag' indicator. Anyone know the coding for it?:whistling :D

I changed my stop to 42 to give it some space, using VNT with a limit of 25.

Seems to be support around 52, which is exactly where my INT stop is, adjusted to 51 now. Don't want to be stopped out for 51.9 , I hate it when that happens. if support is smashed by a whole pip fair enough, I will swallow the extra £2 lost!

M

Not stolen it yet Tang!

think there is gonna be a fight on our hands at 8am, may the best man win :cheesy:

Seems to be support around 52, which is exactly where my INT stop is, adjusted to 51 now. Don't want to be stopped out for 51.9 , I hate it when that happens. if support is smashed by a whole pip fair enough, I will swallow the extra £2 lost!

M

I agree. It's always worth risking a few pips to avoid be stopped out! (y)

It looks like we have a battle at the pivot 1.5251, but I still see no bulls.

Surely if there were no bulls at a pivot it would go below the pivot and back again. Is it not the case the bulls are keeping the bears from going below the pivot? Hasn't dropped below 52 yet!

M

Well, there goes more money down the sh*tter.

I hate it when that happens. Two solutions

A) Don't keep your NT pot in cash as a stack of £20's on top of the cistern.

B) If you cant avoid sloution A then I know it's early but just remember it's the plain soft stuff you wipe your bum with not the rough stuff with the queens face on it.

:LOL:

M