Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Me too 1 pip slippage for MNT. Decided to give IG another try today, haven't used them for a while. Never had slippage on Capital spreads.

Entered manually and closed it straightaway at b/even. It looks like it can travel quite a way up before turning down.

Can I ask why you think it's weak? (without giving too much away even though we have the lurkers who apparently know how it works anyway)

I base it on 2 things.. the strength of the MA slope between candle x and candle y and the shape of the graph.. so this morning you could see a smallish downtrend that was flattening out towards the last few candles..

that I interpret as the 'force' behind the selling is getting weaker (or you could say it was consolidating ready for a big break, to each their own)

Anyway, my overall view was yeah generally downwards but doesnt seem like many people are that interested...

I had the strange experience of the orders sitting in working orders while the price went down tot 28 (? ish) returning up to 31 and then they fired... my entry was set at 32

weird..

anyway in at the requisite number

I had the strange experience of the orders sitting in working orders while the price went down tot 28 (? ish) returning up to 31 and then they fired... my entry was set at 32

weird..

ig took ages to fill my order too but i think you'll find it was being processed whilst the price moved down and back up it just looked like it hadn't.

have you noticed its the same every morning lately... down (or up) trigger goes and then it retraces back... and then maybe eventually to positive territory

is there a variant there on entry rules I wonder?

weird..

Same for me but mine hasnt triggered yet :confused: