Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

G'day to you to,
Even as one of the 'less astute' amongst us I can see that you are
missing something here. The 'Law of Averages' has nothing to do with this. Do you have
a copy of Net Trap ? are you a practising net trapper? if so-then these are odd questions to be asking. I for one am grateful to Mark for sharing his ideas and results with us and applaud his courtesy in defending his ideas to you .

G'day to you Sir,

Despite personally also being also one of the less astute on here, I beg to differ with your reasoning. Any system (forex or otherwise) that is excuted to a precise set of rules (time factor being one of them) will by its very nature call the Law of Averages into play. It is an 'unseen variable' and 'natural law'. However, I do not intend to 'split hairs' on the matter.

I do not have an 'official copy' of NT. However, the very enthusisatic and loyal supporters within this forum have unwittingly disclosed much (all?) of NT's methods (if you care to read over the Forum posts from the start) including a link to RH's 'said video' that I think, hopefuly has have now been removed.

I am not a practising official or unofficial Net Trapper but more of a Forum Observer. A few back readings of the Forum will reveal more about my Forex experience and my current hesitation to dip a toe into the Net Trap pond. Should the system live up to its beautiful claims, I may well take the plunge (yes I will pay for it as my integrity is very important to me) and will 'clearly' have no difficulty buying all a drink from my profits!

I wish you and all in the Forum every success with NT.

G'day Sir,
Mike

G'day to you Sir,

Despite personally also being also one of the less astute on here, I beg to differ with your reasoning. Any system (forex or otherwise) that is excuted to a precise set of rules (time factor being one of them) will by its very nature call the Law of Averages into play. It is an 'unseen variable' and 'natural law'. However, I do not intend to 'split hairs' on the matter.

I do not have an 'official copy' of NT. However, the very enthusisatic and loyal supporters within this forum have unwittingly disclosed much (all?) of NT's methods (if you care to read over the Forum posts from the start) including a link to RH's 'said video' that I think, hopefuly has have now been removed.

I am not a practising official or unofficial Net Trapper but more of a Forum Observer. A few back readings of the Forum will reveal more about my Forex experience and my current hesitation to dip a toe into the Net Trap pond. Should the system live up to its beautiful claims, I may well take the plunge (yes I will pay for it as my integrity is very important to me) and will 'clearly' have no difficulty buying all a drink from my profits!

I wish you and all in the Forum every success with NT.

G'day Sir,
Mike

Many thanks- that was the reply I was 'fishing' for. :cool:

I got +25 pts today, like many of you I looked at support and resistance and really couldn't see it going to +50 so restricted my limit to +25.

I'm currently backtesting a slightly different approach to TNT that I think will be more profitable and less hassle in the long run. Basically, exactly the same rules as normal NT, but always trade at the market rather than placing orders, and always set your limit to 25. This week this approach would've prevented the loss on Monday and bagged you +125 pts for the week. That's pretty damn good in my opinion.

I call this approach "INT" or "Instant Net Trap" because you get in the market immediately rather than placing orders, and also generally get out again quicker than standard NT.

I need to do more testing but I will keep us Net Trappers informed of the results over the next few weeks.

Do you always check the support and resistance?? Does it help keep you out of losing trades?
Thanks

Quite happy that it's a certain buy this morning (unless there's something drastic in the next 10 minutes). ;)

Were in @ 14616. What buy @ open did you get? MNT banked already then?

M

MNT in at 612, at 2.5, and still in, trailed to +6 over entry, and effectively banked, but lets see, limit at 50.....and its rising.
NT as normal with IG at 616, 50p. No lose today.

Mini Net trap MNT banked again today.

Buy 14616 limit 14626 stop 14586

June TD +20 (Wins x 8 +80 loss x 2 -60)

M

p.s For those that could have avoided Monday 7/6/10 unfortunate loss due to tighter spreads than IG 3 pips MNT would be +50 for June to date.

I'm out and about this morning so closed the position now for +40 with the +10 on MNT earlier too. Good morning. :)

Another +25 for INT (Instant Net Trap) this morning :)

INT in profit by +165 so far for June.

Looks like NT could yet grab +50 today, good luck everyone :)

Do you always check the support and resistance?? Does it help keep you out of losing trades?
Thanks

I don't always check the support and resistance, although it could be beneficial.

Support and resistance is a pretty good indicator, but you'll always get those trading days when you break those levels, so support and resistance isn't always definitive!