Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Hi I've been using NT for about a week now with mixed results as you know. Does anyone know the daily success rate for NT? I don't mean just the +50 pip trades but overall how many positive days did we have. If anyone has got a daily log please can you give me this information. Thanks in advance.

Unkown. Been going since June 2009. The only person who I guess might have this data logged is RH. Why don't you email him and ask?

M

Not a great trade set up this morning. Clear under the rules but technically we're at top end of a channel thats been there since May 13th. We need a break out up to deliver +50: good luck all.

I went for a market entry at 14715 due to the resistance above and that;s MNT just banked its 10 pips. (y)

I went for a market entry at 14715 due to the resistance above and that;s MNT just banked its 10 pips. (y)

For those more experienced NT users (not me!) that can read the charts well and select an entry my MNT seems a good little tool?

Where can I learn about the IG charts? I really must watch the tradesense stuff they sent me sometime. Any other good free links guys?

M

mnt only for me today Mark. (y)Couldn't see 50 to be had really, but may be crying at 8.30?

I still had the belief in NT so went TNT 50/50. If it drops back may be a small loss. less than NT though if itt don't hit 50. I too thought 50 today at the peak was a streach. Probably lots of resistances to be broken on they way up to 14775?

M

Mark, there was some talk of a FREE tading manual that IG gives you - is this correct, and if so do you have to request it ?

Hi,
not at all convinced by this mornings set up ,MNT already done this business - again ! .
Must confess after this weeks gains can't help looking over my shoulder for the Bears to come out
of the woods and have a party , already placed a sell order below the MA wich or course I will
cancel should the Bulls take over. Apologies to Rugby Trader in advance I'm cheating again.

Mark, there was some talk of a FREE tading manual that IG gives you - is this correct, and if so do you have to request it ?

Do you mean the Tradesense learning modules? A boxset of six little booklets?

A friend of mine also received an extra manual that came after the boxset, i have yet to receive that though.

I still had the belief in NT so went TNT 50/50. If it drops back may be a small loss. less than NT though if itt don't hit 50. I too thought 50 today at the peak was a streach. Probably lots of resistances to be broken on they way up to 14775?

M

I too went with TNT but 75/25. Wasn't too optimistic about the 50 from NT but it's all part of the experimentation and I will BE anyway. :)

It doesn't look like a good trade for today, but i'll let it ride. I've been enjoying reading about all the tweaks and theories that other traders use, i think after a few weeks may even start the MNT or TNT approach. Will be very interested to see the figures for June for the MNT and TNT systems.

Mini Net trap MNT banked again today.

Buy 14725 limit 14735 stop 14705

June TD +10 (Wins x 7 +70 loss x 2 -60)

M

p.s For those that could have avoided Mondays unfortunate loss due to tighter spreads than IG 3 pips MNT would be +40 for June to date.