Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Blooming IG slippage today - in at 95 :( - slippage of these levels could affect MNT...

Yep me to IG slippage @ 95. Still hopefull as overnight hi resistance was 14607, still two pips over MNT target even with slippage.

M

i'm using etx capital with their £250 loss guarentee. no slippage today. I only opened it yesterday and it took 5 mins so could be worth a look. I also use ig charts with this.

You out yet? :LOL:

Yep - not a good TNT day today... Took about a minute for the orders to close during which time the price rose a few pips briefly (even tried closing manually - but it said "in process"... No slippage on exit price though I still got charged -30 :mad:

Stopped out for -30 today.:(

Yep me too TNT stopped out. As I am learning the charts more now looking for recent resistance levels I had already sussed that MNT win area was ony just above recent highs and TNT stop levels where only just below recent lows, so in my mind there was a 50/50 chance of either happening. So I went TNT 50/50 and split my £1 stake 50p 50p knowing that if both got stopped out I would not lose moremoney than NT @ £1.

I certainly am learning quick.

M

Yep - not a good TNT day today... Took about a minute for the orders to close during which time the price rose a few pips briefly (even tried closing manually - but it said "in process"... No slippage on exit price though I still got charged -30 :mad:

Similar to me, although I'm still in with the 25% NT as I set that stop to 33.

Even if it recovers, not a very good morning. :(