Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

msharma, like you I am also very new to this but I think I have got the hang of it now. If you have some spare time, go back thru this thread as you will find invaluable help and advice. Have you watched the 'Net Trap' video yet?
Hi Denman,

Many thanks for sharing that video. I think I understand it now.:clap:

Cheers

Good luck!

Last edited:
I got Buy 14426, thought round up on a buy round down on a sell to ensure entry direction is in your favour as best as possible? Unless you only have a 2 pip spread of course, then 14425.

M

Yep. agree with that. 14425 on 2 pip spread or 14426 with 3 pip spread. Capital spreads 6.15 candle high is 14420 as opposed to IG's 14422.2 but feel more comfortable working off IG charts even though I'm placing NT trade with Capital.

Went for 75/25 MNT today... Re assuring feeling as MNT hit +10 TP at 7.21... Means the NT is now at worst break even for the day if it goes south to -30...

Out with +1. Don't like what's going on - too many bears are coming in. Good luck guys.

TNT 60/40 set, trapped and profit locked in via MNT+10 pips @ 1.50 pip. NT element still running but impossible for TNT to make a loss now, break even at worst.

This is quite sweet actually. :clap:

M

TNT 60/40 set, trapped and profit locked in via MNT+10 pips @ 1.50 pip. NT element still running but impossible for TNT to make a loss now, break even at worst.

This is quite sweet actually. :clap:

M

The question is:-

If we have one of our +50 days will you go on to regret not letting everything ride on NT? :D

It is a good feeling eh? (y)

Liking this. :cheesy: We shouldn't get too cocky though as we might get caught out sometime soon. But thanks for seeing the potential of TNT guys, helping me developing the last few days and trialing it with me. Looks like NT+MNT could be a long term winner.

M

Pete what trailling stop settings do you use?, looks like that could be on today too.

M

I just moved my stop to break even on the NT trade - if it drops down to break even now - there is a good chance it will drop right back... A partially managed trade today - not TNT, NT, MNT - but hey, today I was around to follow it... :D

Good morning all. This is a fascinating thread for a newbie.

Has anyone triggered at +50 yet? I wondered why I was entering at 14405 when everyone else was entering at 14425, then I re-read the rules and saw I should be basing my entry point on the 6.15 candle high point, not the 6.30.

Two days in: -30 followed by +50 thanks to my lower entry point. Gross profit £1.72! Excellent!

Duncan

Good morning all. This is a fascinating thread for a newbie.

Has anyone triggered at +50 yet? I wondered why I was entering at 14405 when everyone else was entering at 14425, then I re-read the rules and saw I should be basing my entry point on the 6.15 candle high point, not the 6.30.

Two days in: -30 followed by +50 thanks to my lower entry point. Gross profit £1.72! Excellent!

Duncan

welcome,

Seredipitous mistakes are quite common for newbies, I had a few when I started.:D

Mini Net trap MNT banked agian today.

June TD +30 (Wins x 6 +60 loss x 1 -30)

M

p.s For those that could have avoided Mondays unfortunate loss MNT would be +60 for June to date!

welcome,

Seredipitous mistakes are quite common for newbies, I had a few when I started.:D

Peter or Mel.....I am out and about today after 8am doing a job so please could one of you do a little post with the TNT results formulated into NT £ equiv pips ( for comparrison).

Thanks

Mark