Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Hi, I received an e-mail about this system yesterday.. but am in Australia.. is there a problem with trading FX from here? I've just lost a heap of savings having a shot, and am a little concerned? BTW.. congrats on all of you people giving it the proverbial try! sounds like you're doing great! :)

hi, no probs trading fx from there : its just that it will probably be c. 1830 in the evening rather than 0630 BST in the morning. Im sure IG run in Australia and 'm sure GBP/USD will be available. Good luck

:cool: I think Toshi should ask RH for a commission! He was the first to post on here in Jan that he was trying Netrap and others have joined in from here. The initial thought was this was a spoof thread but it sure as hell is not. :)

M

It would be nice if Richard buy me a pint. :) But I am wondering he might regret as he has realised so much work. Replying silly questions from students like me, 3 silly mails x 250 students =750 replies, twice a day e-mail reply in a year plus weekly report obligation.

What I just want to say is that My Nettrap fund officially is eligible to increase my stake size. :) (with a little cheat on last Friday to add 5 pips without closing on time, I really needed 5 pips increase my odds .. )

I just quote from our honourable trader, friend , Eddy (aka adalat) here again.

The majority are greedy. you don't need systems to make you 100 pips or points daily or weekly. even if you made 25 points per week, thats 100 points monthly. Now how do you make a decent income from that? you slowly build your betting bank and gradually increase the stakes from £1 to £2 and eventually to a point where you are confident in your system, then you can move onto a gradual £3, £4, till you reach £10 a point.
[/B]

Increasing the stakes encourages me to stick discipline. This would be the best reward.

In the case of Nettrap, in order to stick 2 %, if you have started 1 pound stake size. (1500 capital), you need 1500 pips to increase your stake size to 2 pound (3000 capital).

But I have found ETX capital allows us to increase the 0.1 pound stake size. (ETX capital also offers minimum stake size 0.5) Everybody understands this significance ? It will make a MASSIVE difference in a long term (well even 6 months time)

I should have been an Affiliates of ETX capitals before I post this :p.

Well, I am going to finish Nassam Nicholas Taleb's Brack Swan during this bank holiday. (I bought this 3 years ago... I have started to read from the beginning 3 times already... ) ) it seems an excellent topic to consider the recent volatility.

Have a funky long weekend.

Last edited:
could anyone upload a spread sheet with the day to day win/loss since u guys started testing the system in feb please?

Fugly, here it is. I used this for my study (money engagement, comparison with other systems, max Drawdown etc) it is not so nice look but better than nothing. sorry if I would make a mistake.

You will find so many stop/targets recently. I think NetTrap won't expect this crazy volatility. It became a like coin flip system completely. April/May 8win (target) 9 loss (stop) But the point is that we are still survived.

Hello All. Mr Hill recommends 2% of your bank. At what stage to you increase/decrease - daily/weekly/monthly?
Thanx

Hi He does not specify the timing. I would think it does not matter as long as we stick to 2 % risk.

Take care

Attachments

• nettrap record.xls
    17.5 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Hello All. Mr Hill recommends 2% of your bank. At what stage to you increase/decrease - daily/weekly/monthly?
Thanx

If you always keep to a strict 2% of your bank you could change your stake every day.

eg. £1000 bank, your 2% stake is £20/30 = 66p per pip. Say you win 50 pips, your bank now stands at £1033.
The next day, your 2% stake could be £20.66/30 = 68p/pip.
If you lose, your stake decreases the next day by the same principle.
Much better than those old doomed to fail doubling up systems.
IG index lets you do these odd amount per pip trades, as long as it's above your minimum stake.

If you always keep to a strict 2% of your bank you could change your stake every day.

eg. £1000 bank, your 2% stake is £20/30 = 66p per pip. Say you win 50 pips, your bank now stands at £1033.
The next day, your 2% stake could be £20.66/30 = 68p/pip.
If you lose, your stake decreases the next day by the same principle.
Much better than those old doomed to fail doubling up systems.
IG index lets you do these odd amount per pip trades, as long as it's above your minimum stake.

Gosh, I did not know I can do this way with IG index until now. :eek: So everybody changes the stake size every day ? so no reason to use ETX, - this is my misunderstanding. Apology.

In addition, with a smaller capital. it would be far better to stick to IGindex ( or ETX) than Capitalspreads / TradeFair (only 1 pound step increase) because of flexibility of stake size.

Last edited:
Thanks to All. I recieved it this morning and though its very alien to me, I think I'm going to enjoy this new venture. Especially with the invaluable knowledge and help from you guys. Thanx, I feel quite safe about it.
Regards

Gosh, I did not know I can do this way with IG index until now. :eek: So everybody changes the stake size every day ? so no reason to use ETX, - this is my misunderstanding. Apology.

In addition, with a smaller capital. it would be far better to stick to IGindex ( or ETX) than Capitalspreads / TradeFair (only 1 pound step increase) because of flexibility of stake size.

I don't know if everyone changes stake size every day, but it's what I'm doing. I have a little spreadsheet that works out the stake size for the next morning, based on 2% of the current bank, so stake goes up slightly after a win, and down slightly after a loss. As wins continue (we hope) our stake, and therefore our account size should increase exponentially...if we don't take profit out that is!

I don't know if everyone changes stake size every day, but it's what I'm doing. I have a little spreadsheet that works out the stake size for the next morning, based on 2% of the current bank, so stake goes up slightly after a win, and down slightly after a loss. As wins continue (we hope) our stake, and therefore our account size should increase exponentially...if we don't take profit out that is!

Peterf, thanks, yes, you know exactly what you are doing. With my ignorance, I have simply recommend Capital spread /TradeFair . That Should be WRONG !!! :-0

Just a curiosity, I make a simulation; with initial 1500 pound, IGindex /ETX with 120 pips /month is still better than Capital spread /TradeFair with 150 pips /month. Capital Spreads 2pips advantage won't work without far larger initial capital because of inflexibility of stake size management. :(

Well back to reading Black Swan now.

Thank you for letting me know about this.

Last edited:
hi there all read all the comments on this site about the forex system, me personaly ive been in the betting game as a pro for the last 2-3 years earning a decent living. never ventured into the trading area as yet but looking to do that now, as a total novice would this system be good for me. as with horse racing systems ive found if you do stick to a particlur system and follow it as stated, in the long run they do work. eg. on winning runs dont increase stakes and vice versa. i know nothing at all about the word of trading to be honest, is it easy to followetc. if any members can help me out i would be greatful, and come on england for the world cup ( would not put money on them, bad investment)

Fugly, here it is. I used this for my study (money engagement, comparison with other systems, max Drawdown etc) it is not so nice look but better than nothing. sorry if I would make a mistake.

You will find so many stop/targets recently. I think NetTrap won't expect this crazy volatility. It became a like coin flip system completely. April/May 8win (target) 9 loss (stop) But the point is that we are still survived.

Hi He does not specify the timing. I would think it does not matter as long as we stick to 2 % risk.

Take care

thx very much toshi :)

never ventured into the trading area as yet but looking to do that now, as a total novice would this system be good for me.

Only you can really answer that by trying it out!

Tomorrow Monday 31 May is last day for buying -

The product is fully backed by Agora Lifestyles and comes with a 60 day no quibble money back guarantee so if you are unhappy with the system for any reason you can return it within 60 days and receive a full refund of the course fee

:sleep:

Most obvious "no trade" signal i've ever seen today.... lovely for those people sleeping in on a Bank holiday, not so lovely for those of us working...

Most obvious "no trade" signal i've ever seen today.... lovely for those people sleeping in on a Bank holiday, not so lovely for those of us working...

I only have just got out of bed! :) I thought RH recommends you don't trade on a BH anyway?

M

Late night last night for me, so wasn't going to bother .RH doesn't trade on a BH, no. This morning it was quite flat, but just about a long order, At 8.30 we were back where we started anyway.

Be dazzled on the #1 Newsletter in terms of penny stocks!

Click here! sign-in to get some info!
Alertsonstocks

Really, I bought some "Penny" stocks in Q4 08 and Q1 09 and they have all done quite well already, they were called RBS , Taylor Wimpey, Lloyds, Barclays, Pendragon and DSG.

I had never heard of them but apparently they were quite cheap by historical averages according to investor friends of mine, 80%-90% discounts. (y)

M

Just wanted to say hi all ...... new to this but have followed your thread since Jan this year and have decided to take the plunge today .

Just wanted to say hi all ...... new to this but have followed your thread since Jan this year and have decided to take the plunge today .

Ooooooo........born risk taker eh............leaving it until the last few hours to buy the book..........you will fit right in. :LOL:

M