Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Two consecutive candles going down, then two flat, then four going up! Hmmm, appears to be a good buy, but i doubt it'll trigger..

Yeah my platform only gives 4 decimal places so I am not doing any rounding. Actually there are only 2 consecutive candles with MA moving down, then a pause for one candle and then another down candle. So technically it is no more than 2 "consecutive" candles with MA going down

Yeah my platform only gives 4 decimal places so I am not doing any rounding. Actually there are only 2 consecutive candles with MA moving down, then a pause for one candle and then another down candle. So technically it is no more than 2 "consecutive" candles with MA going down

Agreed, I call it as just over 2 pip rise, weak buy, and no more than 2 candles dropping so in my mind technically it's a buy, i'm in @ 14466 and it's just triggered......gulp :-0

M

p.s. getting into this now, made £100 on shorting the euro the last 18 hours!

WTF ? You two on £10 pip or something?.......you can only lose 30 pips!

M

That would be nice..... no....

I am down for the month on this system because of a missed trade due to me having an EMA and being caught out by the IG limited account so there's 100 pips right there so I am still nervous because while the system is up for the month I am down by a fair bit.

That would be nice..... no....

I am down for the month on this system because of a missed trade due to me having an EMA and being caught out by the IG limited account so there's 100 pips right there so I am still nervous because while the system is up for the month I am down by a fair bit.

Order has dissapeared..........+50 pips must have tripped ? :clap:

M

yep, if I hadn't been so uncertain about the trade I would have left it alone and let it ride, but still made a profit

Thats why I dropped out... I seem to be too easily influenced by reading the forum. May stay away from it until after the trades are done.

Depends how you round the 5.00 candle.

there is only one way of rounding
0-4 you round down, 5-9 you round up.

i don't think this was a trade at all. there wasn't a clear signal by any stretch.
will be interesting to see what Richard says next week.

well done to those who got 50pips though.

So much for those that said there was NO trade this morning - +50 pips !!!

I only got +40 as i had sleepy mouse click synrome and set limit to 40 instead of 50. live and learn. still well happy i made the right call.

MTD +57.8 (9 Days)

M