Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Strictly following the rules it is a sell trade on my chart, but it does look like a weak signal today

My heart says no trade, but i'm trying to follow the rules religiously now! Although as Geoff39 said, the signal is very weak!

If i was on £1 per pip however, i don't think i'd be in today... :)

Agreed........but in first week learning 20p a pip I dont care to much I have gambled for a laugh will the new "Ball Trap" system me & peter invented yesterday.

Gambled on direction going up so set a buy @ 14446 with 60/100 stop/limit.

So potentially it may have my "balls" at 60 pip loss!! :eek:

off back to bed now i've set a few text alerts.

M

Weakish sell, 14407

Ball Trap, I like that. I reckon you could sub-title it, 'how to lose money and **** yourself off at Forex' :D

Closed for +15 pips, about 5 minutes early, I happened to be working this morning so could keep an eye on the screen.

That's 10 weeks of trading the system. 6 winning weeks, 4 losers inc this week. But the winning weeks outweigh the losers, I have noticed that the losing weeks haven't lost much (compare last weeks +120 to this weeks -15). Bank is up by 15% odd, so I'm still very happy with it.

Closed for +15 pips, about 5 minutes early, I happened to be working this morning so could keep an eye on the screen.

That's 10 weeks of trading the system. 6 winning weeks, 4 losers inc this week. But the winning weeks outweigh the losers, I have noticed that the losing weeks haven't lost much (compare last weeks +120 to this weeks -15). Bank is up by 15% odd, so I'm still very happy with it.

I'm on it properly monday sticking to the rules. This was my 20p pip play practice learn mistakes week. Doing £1p from Monday, more serious beer money stakes.

M

p.s Ball Trap is risky....yesterday would have got 100 pips, today guessed against the MA NT direction correct as a buy (MA has been rising since NT start) but the swings where huge and as the largest swing was -76 pips the BT system :p got stopped out.

NT it is then :LOL:

Last edited:
NT is the way forward, just set it and walk away so your not tempted to close early!

Seems to have more wins than losses so far on a monthly basis. Anyway, til monday!

I started recording my trades since 15th Feb.
So far i'm up 206.6 pts
there was a two week period where we were advised not to trade as New York's clocks change 2 weeks before ours, there was also another week i didn't trade due to breaking my leg (in a rugby cup final, scoring my third try in the last play of the game! Oh the bittersweet agony.)
There have also been days where I haven’t got up in time, or I just got the trade wrong (not the following the instructions to the T or misinterpreting the signal).
So I have 11 weeks of recorded activity.
Out of those weeks 5 have been negative but as mentioned by Peter earlier, the weeks that do lose, the losses aren't too big.

Looking over Richards records over the same time he has had 5 losing weeks (i don't have data for this week yet, he'll send that on Monday).

I’ve taken 35 trades since 15th Feb, 18 have been winners.

Richard has taken 39 trades in the period 15th Feb to last Friday, 22 of which have been winners and he is showing a total profit of 338 points.

I’m now trying to come up with my own system, thought I had a great one on paper earlier this week, then I realised I hadn’t taken into account the spread in my testing.
What went from looking like a very profitable system now looks like it might not work! Back to the drawing board.