Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

A charting question for you fellow IG Index traders : is there a 'Quick & Easy' way to get into a trade in a situation where the MA is rising & at 6.30 we are already higher than the 6.15 High ?

DO a direct trade, if you want to get in quick, then edit to add the stop and limit. It's in the book somewhere.

My entry was 1.4296, so already entered short and stopped out for a -30 pips today.

Must be your platform.....IG has not tripped trap yet so I have now adjusted mine to 14295. But the lowest IG Index has reached sofar is 14296.7, hence IG platfom users have not started yet @ 96 or 95.

M

My entry was 1.4296, so already entered short and stopped out for a -30 pips today.

Unlucky too, 14326 also happens to be the max so far, your stop loss trigger. I would check your platforms rounding policy, seems to have got you in to early i reckon. (n)

M

Yeah it does look a bit suspicious or just very unlucky. I am using CMC markets and on the 6:30am candle the low on the bid was 1.4296 and the high on the offer was 1.4330. That was enough to have me done and dusted in a couple of minutes.

I am not sure that this morning looks like a good trade. I think a few of us may be stopped out this morning.

In saying that I am not good at market speculation so who knows

It looks fine to me, we are in an overall down trend and just broken out of a channel... don't want to jinx it however.

I am not sure that this morning looks like a good trade. I think a few of us may be stopped out this morning.

In saying that I am not good at market speculation so who knows

I saw it as a trade too for sure, but as the MA is flattening quite quickly I too have a gut felling we are all going to get stopped out somewhere, especially as looking at the chart the MA was falling very steeply all night, could have been a few wins in row with this system last night i reckon, would have been breaking the rules though.

M