Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

I had meant to ask if others had noticed slippage on IG in the last two weeks or so, and it seems everyone has. It's all there in the T and C's though, so complaining is pointless. Just demonstrates recent market volatility I suppose.

Bending the system. I did this for the first time yesterday, unusally I stayed up past 6.30 to actually do some work, and so had the chart in the background, having a sneaky peek every so often. I noticed it got to about 2 pips off target, and was heading back up, so I changed the stop loss to still keep me in 20 pips profit, and sure enough I got stopped. Keeping the original stop would have left a -10 pips by 8.30 I think.

On the 'is it a trade, isn't it a trade' question, when there was steady rise then small falls on the last two candles, then the rule is no trade, so I did not. And if your'e unsure, then the rule is, if in doubt stay out. That day, going one way would have brought about a 20 pip loss, the other way a 4 pip gain, so hardly worth the risk.

Hi fatsharkey, can you please give me the entry price/time and exit price/time for confirm my chart

cheers

Hi Need$$,

I put placed my order at 6.30 for 15367 (after rounding 15368.6 to 15369 - 2) and it got closed at 15317 for +50.

Order kicked in just after 6.30 I think and it was closed by 7.35 (it went down to 15314).

Hope this helps..

Hi Need$$,

I put placed my order at 6.30 for 15367 (after rounding 15368.6 to 15369 - 2) and it got closed at 15317 for +50.

Order kicked in just after 6.30 I think and it was closed by 7.35 (it went down to 15314).

Hope this helps..

thx fatsharkey, for the info.
for me it was 1.53625 - 2 pips = 1.53605 and 1.53149 lowest price at alpari uk real datafeed.

cheers

My latest results.

Mon 29th Mar +56 pips (broke the rules a little)
Tue 30th Mar +38 pips
Wed 31st Mar – No trade
Thu 1st Apr - No trade
Fri 2nd Apr +4 pips
(Total +98 pips for the week)

Mon 5th Apr – Holiday – No trade
Tue 6th Apr -30 Pips
Wed 7th – No trade
Thu 8th +50 pips
Fri 9th – No trade
(Total +20 pips for the week)

Mon 12th Apr – No trade
Tue 13th Apr – No trade for me (couldn’t get near a PC)
Wed 14th -30 pips
Thu 15th -30 pips
Fri 16th +50
(Total -10 pips for the week)

Mon 19th Apr -30 Pips
Tue 20th Apr - No trade
Wed 21st Apr – No trade
Thur 22nd Apr +22 pips (was late in manually closing out trade)
Fri 23rd Apr +50 pips
(Total +42 pips for the week)

Regards

DS

I make it entry at 72, just closed for about +16.

Hi Peter,
Were you looking at the bid price, i am not sure if I need to be looking at mid, bid or ask...
or is it dependent whether you sell or buy.. hope you can explain to me.

Many thanks

Hi Peter,
Were you looking at the bid price, i am not sure if I need to be looking at mid, bid or ask...
or is it dependent whether you sell or buy.. hope you can explain to me.

Many thanks

bid price according to system, just re-read your book.

don't forget you have to add the spread on the buy to close the sell trade. So it missed the 50 pips by less than 1 pip. But that's trading and this happens from time to time. Stay positive, tomorrow's another day

don't forget you have to add the spread on the buy to close the sell trade. So it missed the 50 pips by less than 1 pip. But that's trading and this happens from time to time. Stay positive, tomorrow's another day

"Rookie":LOL:

Today, was just about (only just about) a buy signal, but didn't trigger anyway.

it went down more than twice in one go.. was it not a no trade, rather than not being triggered?

Hi guys just had the book a few days and made a trade or two last week . today was increasing I thought with 5 decimal places until the end if only very slightly. when you are looking at the MA in Ig index are you looking at the 5 decimal places ??? or 4 ? should I be looking at 4 only ?

My latest results.

Mon 29th Mar +56 pips (broke the rules a little)
Tue 30th Mar +38 pips
Wed 31st Mar – No trade
Thu 1st Apr - No trade
Fri 2nd Apr +4 pips
(Total +98 pips for the week)

Mon 5th Apr – Holiday – No trade
Tue 6th Apr -30 Pips
Wed 7th – No trade
Thu 8th +50 pips
Fri 9th – No trade
(Total +20 pips for the week)

Mon 12th Apr – No trade
Tue 13th Apr – No trade for me (couldn’t get near a PC)
Wed 14th -30 pips
Thu 15th -30 pips
Fri 16th +50
(Total -10 pips for the week)

Mon 19th Apr -30 Pips
Tue 20th Apr - No trade
Wed 21st Apr – No trade
Thur 22nd Apr +22 pips (was late in manually closing out trade)
Fri 23rd Apr +50 pips
(Total +42 pips for the week)

Regards

DS

thanks for the update good to see, It looks like at least it is working for you currently.
How long have you been trading this system over all ? has it worked longer for you ?
:smart: