Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Hi all,
Going slightly off topic, have any of you guys heard of UFX Masters? I have been looking into it and it does look pretty good and can find no negative comments on the net! BUT.......The old saying of "If it's too good to be true, then it probably is" keeps popping up in my head!

But they do offer a full 30 day refund! If anyone has heard anything I would love to hear from you. Failing that, I might just give it a go myself, and if anyone is interested I will post results or just generally let you know how it goes.

I would happy to be in a private group - Although not experienced in T2W site I have been a trader and investor since 2001

Regards John @ Tramsteer

Re: Richard Hill Forex Net Trap - off topic

Hi all,
Going slightly off topic, have any of you guys heard of UFX Masters? I have been looking into it and it does look pretty good and can find no negative comments on the net! BUT.......The old saying of "If it's too good to be true, then it probably is" .

Well BJ, you haven't looked very far ! There are some comments on this very site.

posts #325, #344, #348 and #349 of this thread -

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/31958-ultimate-forex-predictor.html

;)

Well BJ, you haven't looked very far ! There are some comments on this very site.

;)

A "system" that costs £1k, then £1k for data updates and promises to delivery +400 pips a week? Boy am i glad we got Net Trap. to try an acheive 400 pips a week is crazy IMHO. I've only been in forex / spreadbetting now for 5 weeks and this weeks gains of +160 pips with TNT 60/60 seemed giddy gains.

Just remember, if you are patient and accumilate your trade stake every week, you only need to average 25 pips a week to make good money on 25 pips a week in only a few years. Also the growth is quite exponential above 25 pips a week.

At 50 pips a week average, 10 pips a day (MNT in mind here) you accumulating your stake each week the power of compunding will turn your £1500 stake into £6.5 k in 1 (yes one) trading year. In two trading years it will be almost a £30k pot, after 3 trading years almost a £134k pot.

Just remember this. You don't need 400 pips a week! I will post the adjustable NTCompound2.xls soon so you can play.

M

;)

I may be being a complete dill here, if I am then I apologise! But I think thus TUFXP is different from UFX Masters, UFX Masters only require £149 a month for their software and Keith Cotterill is not involved (as far as I know) The main neame I can find at UFX is Steve Adams!! :rolleyes:

I may be being a complete dill here, if I am then I apologise! But I think thus TUFXP is different from UFX Masters, UFX Masters only require £149 a month for their software and Keith Cotterill is not involved (as far as I know) The main neame I can find at UFX is Steve Adams!! :rolleyes:

If I were you, I would read the actual posts highlighted by PS.

Hi all,

I think the idea of having our own private space is a great idea. The info on this is truly invaluable, especially to those of us who are new and inexperienced. It is a great tool, a good support network, and responses are always quick and to the point.

We should all be protecting our investment. We have paid for Net trap, we rise at 6am (or there abouts) and we do the work.

Any future developments on this, count me in
T

How did NT do for the week?

Do you have NT ? If you do you will get RH official NT stats update email fo the previous week each Monday. Everyone elses results vary, RH results are the benchmark.

M

(But you would have to be doing **** poor to be performing worse than vannila NT ! :p)

Hi Gents,
I am a complete novice to FOREX trading, I d know what it is and obviously how to trade, so I have a little knowledge.
SD

Hi BJ again - with reference to the quote above -for what it's worth my tuppence worth is - Net Trap seems to be a simple gentle relatively low cost, low risk way of getting your toes wet so to speak - so give it a try and forget about other stuff while you are learning and getting familiar with trading the £/$. Then as has been pointed out, if it pans out okay, then that is all you will need. I have no idea what your finances are like or how much you can throw at this before it hurts to lose it - but while you are getting to grips with NT, have a ponder about ' why would you sell a method that was making 400 pips a week' when you could be quietly pocketing 100K a week betting 250 a pip, which I read somewhere was the average stake with IG!

Enough already!

:whistling

you could be quietly pocketing 100K a week betting 250 a pip, which I read somewhere was the average stake with IG!

Is this an average across all bets or is this what most people are betting per pip as it seems very high to me ?

Paul

Is this an average across all bets or is this what most people are betting per pip as it seems very high to me ?

Paul

That's what I thought. If it's true it must be an average across all bets. I thiught I read it on the Joe Bloggs thread on this site - perhaps it is just another urban myth!

:confused:

That's what I thought. If it's true it must be an average across all bets. I thiught I read it on the Joe Bloggs thread on this site - perhaps it is just another urban myth!

:confused:

Well if ever I get up to those dizzy heights I'll need some zantac to go with my tranquillizers and weetabix, its stressful enough at £5/pip!!!

how did you get 50 on NT Denman?
Hello Rugby T, not sure really. I had to enter a couple of minutes b4 06:30 and when I looked at 08:37 I had banked 50ps. Sorry cant be more enlightening. I had to slightly break the rules. ...
Re Private forum. I for one would most welcome it as, has been said b4, it has been most informative to one such as myself(complete beginner) and not being able to post what we really need to say/read is most prohibitive. And, thanx to you guys, I am starting to make a little profit and have slightly increased my pip stake.(without being too fearful)...
Mark, you mentioned something about turning £1,500 into 100k in three years. Were you serious and is it possible?
Thanx to ALL and good luck(y)

Mark, you mentioned something about turning £1,500 into 100k in three years. Were you serious and is it possible?

In short, mathmatically yes. And running the same exponential growth after 4 trading years and 16 trading weeks you would be a millionaire and after 12 trading years (552 trading weeks) your pot would be worth how much ?

The answer is over £105 Billion! (Yes true!).

If you are into maths like me this will float your boat. The power of compounding. Attached is my new NTCompound2.xls. In this new version as well as adjusting the start pot size in the blue box you can also adjust the "weekly average win" size in the orange box.

It's all to do with something called the "Exponential Function" with regards to growth and the doubling time.

I recommend to all Net Trappers who want to dream of making money off this system to set aside an hour to watch an interesting YouTube set of videos all about this maths. The link is below. It may alter the way you look at certain things in life and certainly will make you much more aware of figures banded about in the media by goverments and organisations, especially peak oil theory.

Link below here :

The hard part is maintaining a 50 pip a week average and not bottling it or withdrawing funds from the pot.

I also think that unfortunately vanilla NT does not even have a weekly avaerage of 25 pips which is my initial target. However some of the systems we are all developing now on here certainly have the potential to average 25 pips a week and maybe more.

Currently TNT60/60 with a 33 sell stop is running @ +297 pips for 4%MM over the last 5 weeks. That is an average of 59ish pips a week. And this is over a 2-3 week period where vanilla NT has really suffered. All that has changed is the addition of the 33 sell stop and the dual running of MNT with NT.

Now go and adjust the NTcompound2.xls orange box to 59 and see where £1500 goes if it could be maintained. Then repeat the same with a £6k starting pot that I will be using from mid july.

This is the power of the exponential function in growth. dream on boys.

M

(p.s. Lets be realistic and crack an averasge of 25 pips a week first!)

Attachments

• NT Compound2.xls
    113 KB · Views: 250
It's all to do with something called the "Exponential Function" with regards to growth and the doubling time.

I recommend to all Net Trappers who want to dream of making money off this system to set aside an hour to watch an interesting YouTube set of videos all about this maths. The link is below. It may alter the way you look at certain things in life and certainly will make you much more aware of figures banded about in the media by goverments and organisations, especially peak oil theory.

Link below here :

This is the power of the exponential function in growth. dream on boys.

We are DOOMED ! Better up my MM figure to 10%

:-0