Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

GU yet again fails to clear 1.5650 and i think this time it's game over.

1.5550 could be on the cards today, I know I'm bored of watching it bounce around like a ping pong ball.

I tried to join, started the required procedure, but got nowhere.

Thanks and regards

Hittfeld

You are having the same issues as Missionary. You are not showing on the waiting list so it is impossible for SA Trader to accept you even if you have answered the security question.

Try the join procedure again and PM SA T to check you have answered the question correctly.

Then PM Missionary as he had to sort it with T2W staff in the end he will be able to advise you what the problem is.

M

For all you IG Index users, IG have now released their new iPhone dealing app.

It's a huge improvement on their existing iPhone web pages, though not perfect.

You can now place orders from the app, amend existing positions, and see live streaming market prices without logging in to the app.

Still no live charts unfortunately (you have to hit refresh), but it's a big improvement.

The App is available as a free download from the iPhone app store now.

Here's more info:

http://www.igindex.co.uk/spread-betting/iphone.html

GU yet again fails to clear 1.5650 and i think this time it's game over.

1.5550 could be on the cards today, I know I'm bored of watching it bounce around like a ping pong ball.

Low of 1.5551 and then a perfect bounce off the 200 SMA. Finally cleared 1.5650 but 1.5700 will surely slow this right down.

Have a good w/end guys.

Hi I have a manual - how do I join the private forum please, regrads ian

:sleep: :rolleyes:

60 members on the private FNT forum now with 9 waiting to join. So we are about 1/5 of the whole NT community (yeah maybe RH limit entry sales!!)

Will keep posting this every week for those who wonder why this thread is getting quieter. We are now mostly daily on the FNT private forum, closed to the internet public and for FNT manual owners as such. If you dont have the manual (or at least be able to see a copy of it ) you wont be able to answer the entry question so please dont request to join then hassle us.

For invested Trappers this is the procedure to join the private forum.

1) Send a PM to SA Trader requesting the security question.

2) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

3) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , at the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

4) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

5) I think next you have to write a short message and submit or something not sure as I did not have to do it but plenty have and are now on the forum.

6) Answer the question from SA Trader in the manual back in a PM to SA Trader.

You should then be on the waiting list to join and I should be able to see you on the list. If you do all this SA Trader will check his PM's and accept you to the private forum asap.

Please keep to this order as it is hard for SA Trader to keep track otherwise.

M

Doesn't that mean you haven't paid for it and therefore shouldn't be entitled to join the PF?

Perhaps the security question should be based on a recent RH weekly email update.

:idea:

LOL. Yes I have the book. How else could I trade match my variant results without the official RH figures each week? But I have heard rumours of pdf copies being circulated around since the offer closed @ the end of May.

M

Doesn't that mean you haven't paid for it and therefore shouldn't be entitled to join the PF?

Perhaps the security question should be based on a recent RH weekly email update.

:idea:

By the way. How comes you have not applied to join the Private Forum yet? I thought you had be trading FNT for ages?

M

By the way. How comes you have not applied to join the Private Forum yet? I thought you had be trading FNT for ages?

M

No never traded it. Became interested in it as a set and forget system which would fit in with personal responsabilities - but soon found out that the being concious and alert at 6:15am wasn't going to work! However thread was very intersting with all the orf topic stuff - like cams & pivots & big round nubers & S/R levels etc. thyat I found it 'required reading' !!!

:whistling

:sleep:

You are having the same issues as Missionary. You are not showing on the waiting list so it is impossible for SA Trader to accept you even if you have answered the security question.

Try the join procedure again and PM SA T to check you have answered the question correctly.

Then PM Missionary as he had to sort it with T2W staff in the end he will be able to advise you what the problem is.

M

Its all smoke and mirrors to me. I think I tried 7 times. The best of it was that the last time I tried using the link in Mark's text about how to join, I got a screen with a couple of official paragraphs making me feel very much a villain and imposter.

So I cut it out and pasted it to SAT as evidence of what was going-on despite using the approved channels.

I also threatened that I would get my neighbours to come round with their 2 man sized cooking pot. Next would be the local witch doctor, but best keep him under wraps till its really necessary.

Well chaps it is Saturday night ;)

2 white man cooking pot close !.jpg

Last edited:
For those who may be interested I came across a free system on the internet the other day which involves an early morning GBPUSD breakout strategy.

It may or may not be similar to this net trap thing but at least it is free and may be worthy of a look.

Here is the link..................

http://www.forexsupersonic.com/?hop=mancboy

There is no money involved so I am not promoting anything or anybody here but you do have to enter your email address to get the download page.

For those of you who do have a look at this FREE system I would be interested to hear how it stacks up against Richard Hill's pricey offering.

For those who may be interested I came across a free system on the internet the other day which involves an early morning GBPUSD breakout strategy.

It may or may not be similar to this net trap thing but at least it is free and may be worthy of a look.

There is no money involved so I am not promoting anything or anybody here but you do have to enter your email address to get the download page.

For those of you who do have a look at this FREE system I would be interested to hear how it stacks up against Richard Hill's pricey offering.

This early bird breakout system on the London session is nothing new. Just google that and you'll see hundreds of variations, if fact take a look at this thread: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-strategies-systems/76304-gbp-usd-breakout-11.html

I had a go at London breakout trading using pretty much the exact same system, minus the ema he suggests and my times were an hour out either side of the one you posted. I gave it two months trading everyday, account DD was 20% (demo). Maybe I was just in a bad DD period had I stuck with it I might be a millionaire like that guy. If you ask me, it was too vulnerable to whipsaws. Even this forexsupersonic suggest a S/L of 15 pips. I mean 15 pip S/L on the opening of London on cable, really aint a lot :eek:

Dunno, if I'm bored I might demo this strategy for s**ts and giggles, gotta few other projects on the go at the minute, but thanks for sharing the link anyway.

I was just trying to point out what you have just said.

ie. there are so many free systems out there and there is absolutely no point in shelling out hundreds of pounds on what is effectively a coin toss system.

Very similar to NT , but even earlier :( :sleep:

You have to place your orders in MA direction @ 6am at the high or low of the candles between 4am and 6am which means bein at PC@ 5.50am!! Oh and you place two orders each with dirrerent TP levels, like a Two Net Trap. And you close any orders not triggered @ 8.30am.

Sound familair?

Moving average indicator, 4am-6am candles, orders closes @ 8.30am if not triggered, "Two" paralell orders each with different TP levels but same entry trigger?

In summary NT but slightly earlier as TNT via SNT22/15 and BNT75/15.

M

Hi all

I'm testing some different approaches using this whole "net trap" idea (I bought the manual last year).

Has anyone got any feedback on whether using any period before the 6.15am candle sets a high/low trigger with better results?

Anyone used the net trap principle across other times or currency pairs?

Cheers

P

:sleep: :rolleyes:

60 members on the private FNT forum now with 9 waiting to join. So we are about 1/5 of the whole NT community (yeah maybe RH limit entry sales!!)

Will keep posting this every week for those who wonder why this thread is getting quieter. We are now mostly daily on the FNT private forum, closed to the internet public and for FNT manual owners as such. If you dont have the manual (or at least be able to see a copy of it ) you wont be able to answer the entry question so please dont request to join then hassle us.

For invested Trappers this is the procedure to join the private forum.

1) Send a PM to SA Trader requesting the security question.

2) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

3) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , at the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

4) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

5) I think next you have to write a short message and submit or something not sure as I did not have to do it but plenty have and are now on the forum.

6) Answer the question from SA Trader in the manual back in a PM to SA Trader.

You should then be on the waiting list to join and I should be able to see you on the list. If you do all this SA Trader will check his PM's and accept you to the private forum asap.

Please keep to this order as it is hard for SA Trader to keep track otherwise.

M
Thanks very much