Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Not yet, I'd like to see a couple of candles close above 1.5303/4 on a 15 min timeframe.

I have set a Long order, buy 15314 , SL30 Limit 30. Basically if it breaks 308 convinicingly upwards I'm hoping it keeps going to bounce off 350 again, as I will bank @ 344.

M

I think that candle should clear out any stops sitting just above the high of yest. Now depends if it really means business. Next stop 1.5340 if it does.

12909 for a possible long on the euro.

Basically I'm only looking to short Cable, long Euro today at those levels, anything else I'm not really interested. If the price doesn't hit those levels then it's a boring day for me :sleep:

Their has been a near perfect channel created since early June on the gbpusd with the 50MA pointing upwards which might indicate there's more upwards movement possible. With both the American and British economies both equally rubbish anything is possible, who knows!

Short looks the order of the day for now, unconvicing PA around 1.5303-15317. I'll wait and see what London does, fancy this might zoom down.

I'm looking for a bounce of 1.5325 and a nice pin bar to go short.

What if it doesn't touch 325? What level you looking to short at then or would you stay out?

I'm still not convinced of the Euro, staying out of that long for now,

gonna watch Cable a bit longer, still fancy this short at 253

What if it doesn't touch 325? What level you looking to short at then or would you stay out?

I'm still not convinced of the Euro, staying out of that long for now,

gonna watch Cable a bit longer, still fancy this short at 253

Looks like I missed the boat, I was looking for a pin bar at 7.30 to go short but it didn't appear. 325 was an area I had marked as resistance
What made it dive like that?

Last edited:
Short looks the order of the day for now, unconvicing PA around 1.5303-15317. I'll wait and see what London does, fancy this might zoom down.

I had a vague suspicion as well seeing how the Europeans started buying the cable from their open. How did you come up to this?