Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

I'm in Italy so one hour ahead. The peeps in England that get up early do brilliantly to get up all with active brains(y)

active brains??? hmmm I'm sure there are some on here that would not claim to have an active brain at that time of the morning... hence the appeal of the set and forget strategy :D

I'll settle for a leisurely stroll back after lunch (y)

PRIVATE FORUM :
Those wanting to join the 'Forex Net Trap Private Forum' and are eligible, are to please PM me with the answer to these 2 questions, in order to ascertain your legitimacy - what was the Profit/loss in trade Example 1 & 2 of the manual ?
Graeme - SA Trader

I'm in Italy so one hour ahead. The peeps in England that get up early do brilliantly to get up all with active brains(y)

I'm in Cyprus, so +2 hours of UK. So plenty of time for a shower, brekky, drop kids off to school, then settle down to analyse my 15 min GBPUSD chart..... and the sun is always shining!

Is the private forum up and running yet? I 'passed' the test but have heard nothing since.

Surely a buy today with strict NT rules? That's the system we bought, forget all these other levels and indicators.

Morning all,

Just a thought, the MA on the quick chart is moving up and gives a trade if using standard NT, but on the advanced chart the MA has only moved by 1 pip. Even if the advanced chart uses the mid price should not the MA show the same movement as the quick chart, or have I got this all wrong??

I'm in Cyprus, so +2 hours of UK. So plenty of time for a shower, brekky, drop kids off to school, then settle down to analyse my 15 min GBPUSD chart..... and the sun is always shining!

Is the private forum up and running yet? I 'passed' the test but have heard nothing since.

Surely a buy today with strict NT rules? That's the system we bought, forget all these other levels and indicators.

I agree. I'm sure if you look hard enough there are indicators signaling all sorts of things, obviously we all struggled a bit and so have ended up buying nt. no point getting it if we start changing the criteria.
ps sunny in essex but still early, need a cup of tea

SA Trader said he'd post on here when it was up an running... its there already, just not private yet I understand..

yep, today was a buy... indicators schmindicators, I can lose money all by myself without having a little line to tell me how to do it :D

I haven't heard anything from the forum yet mabey Graeme will let us know this week.
It is a valid trade but after losing so much last week I'm nervous about jumping in at a risky level:|

The official entry price hasn't been hit yet and I don't think that's going to be a bad thing this morning. Especially if you consider what's happening to the FTSE.

ok, my plan b, is an MNT on the short side... and then a short side NT but with a lower trigger (if I borrow from the LFO then maybe the overnight low) -

cereal packet strategy

plan B just gave me 10 pips on MNT ......