Review of FTSEDay.com

Re: Review of FTSEDay.com FOR BEGINNERS!

Something slightly fishy about you me old china, you either lost a lot of money or your a very bitter person.

Nope. Some people just like to point out that those who can make money trading don't waste their time training or giving signals.

And ANOTHER new poster to defend ftseday!
Wow, he must be very paranoid of this bad publicity.

I will say this. If anyone is stupid enough to subscribe to ftseday after reading this thread, they deserve to be parted from their money.

Where's the next new poster suddenly coming out of the woodword to defend ftseday???

Also, you really should pick better names. They are so very obvious.

Lastly, why can none of you spell? I know from ftseday tweets that he cant spell...... and you can't either?? Ow hang on, YOU ARE ftseday....

Are you really that paranoid? How badly have you been burn by these people? I feel for you but I've learn to trade through a select few in this buisness. Sure there's a few out there, they will be attracted to easy money. Don't tell me you went to knowledge to action lol

I do like your little tactic of "if you criticise it can only be because you're bitter about your own failure" - that's fairly amusing because failure is of course the guaranteed fate of anyone who relies on educators, signal providers and signal sellers.

Oh the irony!

Thing is failure seems such a dirty word in the trading industry, as it is so often used out of context ie with respect to ppl who cannot find success after paying someone for the privilege of finding it.

But there is v little wrong when doing the hard work yourself and finding out that trading isn't for you. Failure in these terms is imo a noble thing, you have tried your utmost and it just didn't work out. That is the only way you can really fail, anytime else suggests you really haven't given it a proper go (pls see jungerns for a prime example).

Most people (except the spammer) know that spam merchants are supported by "new" posters who suddenly appear to push their buddies garbage as genuine. Their appearance usually happens just after someone with more than one brain cell questions the validity of the scam being promoted.(n)

And spam disguised as a review is a well trodden, and well known path. No doubt the spammer will realise this and try another route to snare new traders, the stupid, or simply greedy.
But the Boyles etc on this site will tear strips outta your butt:D

Why Mods allow these clowns to push their spam I do not know. Perhaps the Mods allow them in to provide entertainment, education and sport for the T2W community:LOL:

Do you really expect anyone will be taken in by this garbage?

You are clearly shilling for this ftseday nonsense, and doing a very poor job of it.

How is it you chumps are so bad at this stuff? You must do it all the time and yet you're so inept and so obvious about it.

I do like your little tactic of "if you criticise it can only be because you're bitter about your own failure" - that's fairly amusing because failure is of course the guaranteed fate of anyone who relies on educators, signal providers and signal sellers.

Only when they realise that these things are always a rip off and a waste of time, and that they actually have to work at it themselves, does anyone stand a chance of success.

That's fantastic mate! I love failure being a guaranteed fate from education. I just can't add to that. Unfortunatly for me wasn't born knowing every thing so education serves me well. I wish I was so perfect but I'm sure the realisation I'm not allows me to see the world around me. (would you like that explained?) really struggle how a service at only £80 a month has made you so bitter. Did you think money is what makes a trader rather than knowledge? sorry if you lost your hard earn saving through greed.

That's fantastic mate! I love failure being a guaranteed fate from education. I just can't add to that. Unfortunatly for me wasn't born knowing every thing so education serves me well. I wish I was so perfect but I'm sure the realisation I'm not allows me to see the world around me. (would you like that explained?) really struggle how a service at only £80 a month has made you so bitter. Did you think money is what makes a trader rather than knowledge? sorry if you lost your hard earn saving through greed.

I'm not bitter "mate", and I didn't lose my "hard earn" [sic] saving through greed "mate". I just like to point out "mate" that people who can make money trading don't waste their time selling signals, training or systems, "mate".

I didn't say that failure was the guaranteed fate of those that obtain education "mate". I said that "failure is of course the guaranteed fate of anyone who relies on educators, signal providers and signal sellers." - this is very different "mate".

Because these "educators" do not provide education.

The distinction is a simple one "mate", but it does not surprise me that you are unable to grasp it "mate". What is the reason I wonder "mate"? Is it stupidity or dishonesty "mate"?

These idiots are so stupid, it really never ceases to amaze me.

A brand new member signs up, has no posts at all on anything other than this thread, and expects to be taken seriously. He has never contributed to anything, but suddenly feels the need from entirely honest motives to join up and write long, semi-literate screeds in defence of some tip-sheet or system vendor.

Take note morons: if you want to do this effectively, sign up in advance. Got that, chumps?

Then create a persona - contribute to other threads, make posts on different topics. Understand, imbeciles?

That way, your shilling won't be quite so obvious. Is that clear, inept half-wits?

:LOL:

Reactions: D70

You guys remind me of the "where is the ball" scam that the Romanian's pull on tourists in various locations.

There is a crowd around this guy who's moving cups about with a ball beneath one of them. Or 3 coins with a mark on one of them. Aim of the punter is to follow the ball / mark on coin and pick it out after the gypsy has moved them all around.

The crowd, who the unsuspecting tourist thinks are other tourists are actually all Romanian's. They are there to dupe you in, make you want to "have a go".

I watched the goings on for a time and made sense of it all when a tourist women walked past and warned the young teenagers that it was just a scam. A member of the "crowd" suddenly got very aggressive and shoved her away.....

You and the other new posters are his "innocent" crowd.

It's a good try guys but it doesnt fool me and hopefully it doesnt fool anyone else reading this however you try to "shove me" away.

Don't know why but I feel I should help. I don't want someone of your mindset to join the ftseday as it would not be good for the room. This site would appear to help disgruntled negative people attack views they don't like. I'm sorry for your situation and I think posting here is not helping you but affirming your own views finding like minded people. Let's keep this about ftseday, for ME it had a positive outcome, no one forced me to join or stay and if it hadn't worked i would have accepted that not bitched how the world conned me. I've been a member here for about 3 hours and I think I see Its not conducive to a good trading mindset, to the pessimists I hope you choose to walk out of here soon but if you love being grumpy you've found home. Take care

I don't want someone of your mindset to join the ftseday as it would not be good for the room.

I'm sure it wouldn't, particularly if members can ask questions and make comments that are visible to other members.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Well those computers are obv not connected to tinterwebz as ppl (who are backing him up) have already mentioned here that he's only in the room in the evenings. This is supported by his tweets, so unfort you cannot argue this.

What retailer, regardless the quality of the product/service, is not available to his customers at crucial times? This is a service where support is key, it cld be the difference between success or failure (though unlikely). I wld be shocked if he wasn't aware of this, and thus have a feeling he knows all too well his service sucks, and its more beneficial to him to be absent - he avoids the majority of awkward questions, people losing (loosing) money etc. The facade is far easier to manage and sustain.

Lol! Sorry I answered you question. Ever get the feeling you waiting to try and blast someone?????? Have a good day

I'm not bitter "mate", and I didn't lose my "hard earn" [sic] saving through greed "mate". I just like to point out "mate" that people who can make money trading don't waste their time selling signals, training or systems, "mate".

I didn't say that failure was the guaranteed fate of those that obtain education "mate". I said that "failure is of course the guaranteed fate of anyone who relies on educators, signal providers and signal sellers." - this is very different "mate".

Because these "educators" do not provide education.

The distinction is a simple one "mate", but it does not surprise me that you are unable to grasp it "mate". What is the reason I wonder "mate"? Is it stupidity or dishonesty "mate"?

Anyone for fishing MATE! Lol you bit there. Have a good day

This site is full of people I avoid. Best of luck all and I hope you find your goals. Glad I got
To join in but this is not productive. Stay happy being unhappy. If your struggling to move forward stop letting yesterday hold you hostage.

I would like to have replied to everyone’s posts individually, but the thread has got a little busy since I last logged on.

I can see that my review has touched a few nerves – it was an honest review of a IMHO shoddy service, but you can understand that some of the FTSE Day lackeys are so completely sold on Mike’s promise of riches that they will defend him to the end. (n)

One of the FTSE Day moderators who has an established T2W profile has tried to contact me to let me know of ‘improvements’ to some of the services that FTSE Day offers. Hmmm, I have a feeling they might be trying to suss me out to ban me from FTSE Day – you will have to try harder than that ‘mate’. :clap:

One thing I will say is that some of the language of one or more ‘new posters’ is scarily close to Mike’s himself. Take a look at the quality emails that FTSE Day has sent in the past to set you up for a day’s trading.

Example 1

"Monday 7th May

I love being on holiday it makes me sleep and no I am not the stereo typical sex tourist, I work 14 hours a day in the UK and sleep about 4 hours if I am lucky! But when away I sleep at least 10 hours or more. Have you ever tried visualizing in your mind’s eye to the point where you float away out of your bed and you can do whatever you want?

Well I do and I thought I was the only one but I have spoken to a few people and they tell me its a known state of relaxation but I can only achieve that when I am on holiday.

It’s the same with the markets you have to get to a state when you can trade what you see not what you think without fear or any anxiety not easy I know but its the only way to master this game and we try our best to do what we do!

On that note we are not trading tomorrow as all the big dogs will not be either so will not be in the room much as need some sleep ;-) I can’t believe I like sleep as much as pips LOL.

But levels in play are well that’s the point it’s not even worth bothering with

See you Tuesday to make some money"

Example 2

Tuesday 8th May
Well I have to admit sometimes I even don’t know how we do what we do but I guess its 7 years experience of loosing, learning and then wining I guess but I hope those in the live room and on the members twitter feed will understand we actually do what we say. As I get so much grief on public twitter that do not believe but there again they we will never get what we do that is just how it works!

So we decided our basis for today which was short and we like to call that as then we only have to look in one direction it so much makes our work simple rather than decide if we need to look long or short etc. I am a simple man!

So early on we were looking at 50-60 level and was surprised to see the opening spike but we took it and had to work hard as the market was undecided on its direction from 50 to 60 and then after coming back in as our beach trip was cancelled had to take the short from 65 as ok I did say I would explain, and sorry

Richard L this is how the market works.

Market is in a short term down trend, no good news and pre USA open suddenly makes new highs what is that really telling you? If you answer is a big dogs market fade then you are 100% correct! Thats exactly how these things work! That is all there is 2 it .
Ok will look at the market in the morning for the FTSE open as off back out again as been a long day but a few things first.

Thanks for your emails re the children and your offers of support I really appreciate it I have emailed my friend and am working on what we can do and how she can show you what your money is being spent on.
She is my friend for about 12 years now and made some mistakes in her life, but have we not all done that! But now she happy married and has a lovely family and works hard to help others and I so much want to help them! So I will update you all when I get back.

Next point I had about a million words to say but will keep it simple I never ever do things by half I tried to be a professional motorbike racer and then a professional pool player but never got passed the top 90% but I know 100% I am a world class trader and that I hope you can enjoy and learn from.

Mike

Example 3

Tuesday 29th May
Well yesterdays market was yesterdays market the double top at 5413 was def the best setup of the day and then we got the double bottom at 5340 which I would have been all over for the long as I am long baised for the next few days. So now we are mid range and will be intresting to see what hapens today.

Dont forget on Thursday we have 2 hours of Q@A at 7 in our room so have a think about what you want to talk about and am happy to cover them.

Today we dont have any news out until 3pm so the market makers (aka big
dogs) will be able to do what they want I fully expect the highs from yesterday to be tested

Levels in play today are def 5413 and 5340 as the market will need to go and test these to get a sense of direction for the session, on the down side if we can get to 5310 that is a big level but let see what happens this morning as like in Simons blog post have to sit and wait and use all the other Super Trader Traits rather than just "needing" to be in the markets.

So will be updating the members twitter feed today as usual if you ar not on there just email me and will get it sorted.

As I write this it does like 5400 will get tested on the open let see what happens!