Review of FTSEDay.com

129192939852022778.jpg

So this thread goes the way of just about every other thread on T2W - nothing constructive to say either way so just wade in with the insults.

I would be surprised if there is a single successful trader anywhere contributing to posts on this website.

In fact this place is no better than FTSEDays trading room, just a waste of time and energy.

So long

something we agree on and why i dont normally post and wont again, was just trying to be balanced. But it seems to be not allowed without being acused of being someone else.

D70 - clearly very childish .... And get over the new members writing post's. Like I mentioned before its a FORUM! If your unsure what it means you can always google it!

Re: Review of FTSEDay.com FOR BEGINNERS!

Well an very interesting chat. Although I'm not entirely sure it's right, I agree with many comments but I think this has snowballed a little. I feel it only fair that I add my comments to give a different perspective. I had been wondering through the world of trading for a few years before stubbling across ftseday so I was carrying a few scars. Ftseday was the first and only place I found that grounded me and quickly too take control of myself. I've found the advise very useful and wouldn't be where I am today without it. Please be aware, people who can't do something will often take control of the situation by casting a judgement on it. The ftseday strategy although basic works as do many stratagies but trading just isnt as black and white as most would like it too be. If you can't do what someone else can it's not there fault. The guy running this sight is a genuine bloke and is only too happy to help and offer advise. As an over view it's a good but basic system of trading but if you are new to trading TRUST me that the best place to start. You
Won't get rich quick here but that is the worst thing to try and achive when your new to trading. You will learn self control and the basics to the Ftse 100s behaviour.
£80 is not to bad a price as you get 2 hours training 3-4 night of the month too. In short it's a good eye opener to trading the ftse100. No pro trader will be blown away by it here but it's an great place (possibly the best) for new out of control gamblers/traders. Even if you only joined for 3 months you will walk more in control than when you arrived. I will say this last but. If your new to this don't read too many reviews you'll get put off by everything because your probably more pessimistic than you know and your feeding that part of your brain. Positivity is key here! Expect more and you will find that too

I doubt you will find a good one, seem a little to focust on pulling thing apart. Are you doing this because you couldnt learn it or can't find someone to copy trading?

Still Awake.

Anything you have to say is completely irrelevant. You have 6 posts on this forum and all in defence of Ftseday...... posters like you have tried this trick many many times before.

You're as bad as he is.

You are either ftseday himself or one of his crew.

Go away.

That's a great post! You must be hell bent on being a victim lol

Fair enough point.

Didn't someone else who signed up post here that mike had a day job? If so, how did mike find the time to 'trade enough of the set ups consistently'? And if he didn't find the time, why didn't he if he/the strategy is so good?

The fact that he doesn't admit his losses suggests he's got something to hide. Which sounds a bit dodge.

Obv I haven't any experience of them so will keep an open mind, but thought was good to query this possible contradiction. Then again it cld just be down to money management...but how is this taught by someone? Do you know what the strike rate and rr is for this strategy (for your results)?

Mike does have a day job but he's self employed and at computers all day so can watch most of the time. Hope that helps

New member with only 2 posts defending ftseday....... ERRRRRRRRRRRRR.

GO AWAY.

Lost money and wasn't your fault lol! Or didn't a random stranger make you rich quick enough! Mate too much emotion in you, must be money triggering that!
Take control your not a victim

Sorry. It's probably explained by the fact that I'm not actually a legendary member. That's just an honorary title they give me because I have a legendary member.

I'll bear in mind what you say for future posts.

Your really funny! Sad but funny! Ha ha

So this thread goes the way of just about every other thread on T2W - nothing constructive to say either way so just wade in with the insults.

I would be surprised if there is a single successful trader anywhere contributing to posts on this website.

In fact this place is no better than FTSEDays trading room, just a waste of time and energy.

So long

In 2 days I certainly haven't seen any. Great deal of sarcasm but zero input by the same people.

Well an very interesting chat. Although I'm not entirely sure it's right, I agree with many comments but I think this has snowballed a little. I feel it only fair that I add my comments to give a different perspective. I had been wondering through the world of trading for a few years before stubbling across ftseday so I was carrying a few scars. Ftseday was the first and only place I found that grounded me and quickly too take control of myself. I've found the advise very useful and wouldn't be where I am today without it. Please be aware, people who can't do something will often take control of the situation by casting a judgement on it. The ftseday strategy although basic works as do many stratagies but trading just isnt as black and white as most would like it too be. If you can't do what someone else can it's not there fault. The guy running this sight is a genuine bloke and is only too happy to help and offer advise. As an over view it's a good but basic system of trading but if you are new to trading TRUST me that the best place to start. You
Won't get rich quick here but that is the worst thing to try and achive when your new to trading. You will learn self control and the basics to the Ftse 100s behaviour.
£80 is not to bad a price as you get 2 hours training 3-4 night of the month too. In short it's a good eye opener to trading the ftse100. No pro trader will be blown away by it here but it's an great place (possibly the best) for new out of control gamblers/traders. Even if you only joined for 3 months you will walk more in control than when you arrived. I will say this last but. If your new to this don't read too many reviews you'll get put off by everything because your probably more pessimistic than you know and your feeding that part of your brain. Positivity is key here! Expect more and you will find that too

Do you really expect anyone will be taken in by this garbage?

You are clearly shilling for this ftseday nonsense, and doing a very poor job of it.

How is it you chumps are so bad at this stuff? You must do it all the time and yet you're so inept and so obvious about it.

I do like your little tactic of "if you criticise it can only be because you're bitter about your own failure" - that's fairly amusing because failure is of course the guaranteed fate of anyone who relies on educators, signal providers and signal sellers.

Only when they realise that these things are always a rip off and a waste of time, and that they actually have to work at it themselves, does anyone stand a chance of success.

And ANOTHER new poster to defend ftseday!
Wow, he must be very paranoid of this bad publicity.

I will say this. If anyone is stupid enough to subscribe to ftseday after reading this thread, they deserve to be parted from their money.

Where's the next new poster suddenly coming out of the woodword to defend ftseday???

Also, you really should pick better names. They are so very obvious.

Lastly, why can none of you spell? I know from ftseday tweets that he cant spell...... and you can't either?? Ow hang on, YOU ARE ftseday....

And ANOTHER new poster to defend ftseday!
Wow, he must be very paranoid of this bad publicity.

I will say this. If anyone is stupid enough to subscribe to ftseday after reading this thread, they deserve to be parted from their money.

Where's the next new poster suddenly coming out of the woodword to defend ftseday???

Also, you really should pick better names. They are so very obvious.

Lastly, why can none of you spell? I know from ftseday tweets that he cant spell...... and you can't either?? Ow hang on, YOU ARE ftseday....

D70

As I have previously stated and you choose to ignore, MY NAME was Ian H in the room. I'm not hiding behind the vail of the internet, I'm not Mike, I dont work or have any other reason for posting other than to put my personalpoint of view, Its not perfect but its ok, and like 123me said maybe you should be looking more inward than outward for people to blame.

Oh and I dont spellcheck, cause i think you canget the jsit without it, live with it. If Mike cant spell either maybe thats the key to success.

But most of all stop being so bitter and except my point of view. They are like ********s everyone has one I'm entitled to air it lol.

D70

As I have previously stated and you choose to ignore, MY NAME was Ian H in the room. I'm not hiding behind the vail of the internet, I'm not Mike, I dont work or have any other reason for posting other than to put my personalpoint of view, Its not perfect but its ok, and like 123me said maybe you should be looking more inward than outward for people to blame.

Oh and I dont spellcheck, cause i think you canget the jsit without it, live with it. If Mike cant spell either maybe thats the key to success.

But most of all stop being so bitter and except my point of view. They are like ********s everyone has one I'm entitled to air it lol.

You guys remind me of the "where is the ball" scam that the Romanian's pull on tourists in various locations.

There is a crowd around this guy who's moving cups about with a ball beneath one of them. Or 3 coins with a mark on one of them. Aim of the punter is to follow the ball / mark on coin and pick it out after the gypsy has moved them all around.

The crowd, who the unsuspecting tourist thinks are other tourists are actually all Romanian's. They are there to dupe you in, make you want to "have a go".

I watched the goings on for a time and made sense of it all when a tourist women walked past and warned the young teenagers that it was just a scam. A member of the "crowd" suddenly got very aggressive and shoved her away.....

You and the other new posters are his "innocent" crowd.

It's a good try guys but it doesnt fool me and hopefully it doesnt fool anyone else reading this however you try to "shove me" away.

You guys remind me of the "where is the ball" scam that the Romanian's pull on tourists in various locations.

There is a crowd around this guy who's moving cups about with a ball beneath one of them. Or 3 coins with a mark on one of them. Aim of the punter is to follow the ball / mark on coin and pick it out after the gypsy has moved them all around.

The crowd, who the unsuspecting tourist thinks are other tourists are actually all Romanian's. They are there to dupe you in, make you want to "have a go".

I watched the goings on for a time and made sense of it all when a tourist women walked past and warned the young teenagers that it was just a scam. A member of the "crowd" suddenly got very aggressive and shoved her away.....

You and the other new posters are his "innocent" crowd.

It's a good try guys but it doesnt fool me and hopefully it doesnt fool anyone else reading this however you try to "shove me" away.

D70

and once again you do not address the fact that i was a paying customer room name Ian H

Something slightly fishy about you me old china, you either lost a lot of money or your a very bitter person.

Remember IanH, scull and thick come to mind, I cant be anymore open yet you become more closed. Strange!!!

Is anyone trying to shove you away, really? It rather looks the other way round to be honest.

Mike does have a day job but he's self employed and at computers all day so can watch most of the time. Hope that helps

Well those computers are obv not connected to tinterwebz as ppl (who are backing him up) have already mentioned here that he's only in the room in the evenings. This is supported by his tweets, so unfort you cannot argue this.

What retailer, regardless the quality of the product/service, is not available to his customers at crucial times? This is a service where support is key, it cld be the difference between success or failure (though unlikely). I wld be shocked if he wasn't aware of this, and thus have a feeling he knows all too well his service sucks, and its more beneficial to him to be absent - he avoids the majority of awkward questions, people losing (loosing) money etc. The facade is far easier to manage and sustain.