Republican candidates

Pat494

Legendary member
I see Mitt Romney has tried to bolster his campaign by publicly declaring war on Iran if they get nuclear weapons.

You might think the USA would try and pay off it's debts before having yet another war on Israel's behalf.

They're calling Rick Perry '...George W Bush but without the brains..' Lol. Obama must be hoping the Republican's current impasse / inability to find a strong credible candidate continues. He is very vulnerable when measured against the rhetoric of the last campaign and the hopes it built up that have to a large extent been dashed, (Thus far ?) More sand More his administration is resembling Carter's - the last one term democratic president ?

G/L

Gary Johnson seems rather good from what I've read, but he doesn't even get to go to the debates.

He's not insane? That's pretty much a stand out characteristic.

Some thing which probably stand him out from the crowd:

Fair tax proponent
Plans to cut military expenditure by 43%
Supported repeal of DADT
Pro-legalization of marijuana

He's fairly similar to Ron Paul, but a bit less zealous, a bit more practical.

Fair tax proponent
Supported repeal of DADT

That rules him out then. More likely to get assassinated imho.

Libya? Libya???? Is that the name of one of the ladies with a case againts me???

Herman Cain on Libya - YouTube

What a rambling twit.

Where do the Republican's find these well travelled international men of outstanding knowledge?

More importantly does he own a gun and shoot straight?

Libya? Libya???? Is that the name of one of the ladies with a case againts me???

Herman Cain on Libya - YouTube

What a rambling twit.

Where do the Republican's find these well travelled international men of outstanding knowledge?

More importantly does he own a gun and shoot straight?

He overdosed on pizza. He should start an ad campaign "This is your brain on pizza"

Peter

They're calling Rick Perry '...George W Bush but without the brains..' Lol. Obama must be hoping the Republican's current impasse / inability to find a strong credible candidate continues. He is very vulnerable when measured against the rhetoric of the last campaign and the hopes it built up that have to a large extent been dashed, (Thus far ?) More sand More his administration is resembling Carter's - the last one term democratic president ?

G/L

So far most of the candidates that might oppose him look like bumbling idiots. Sadly, some of the better possible candidates never seem to want to run. I can think of a few.

Peter

He overdosed on pizza. He should start an ad campaign "This is your brain on pizza"

Peter

Doughnuts, pancakes and pizzas... Any room left for a burger?

I keep reading reports about obesity in the US is fast becoming one of the biggest killers.

I think Republicans would stand a bigger chance campaigning with our Jamie Oliver... :)

So far most of the candidates that might oppose him look like bumbling idiots. Sadly, some of the better possible candidates never seem to want to run. I can think of a few.

Peter

That's cause the better candidates have got dirt.

Pretty much everybody has dirty laundry somewhere...

Nylon pants and squaky clean just don't go well together ;)

That's cause the better candidates have got dirt.

Pretty much everybody has dirty laundry somewhere...

Nylon pants and squaky clean just don't go well together ;)

Rarely is anyone squeaky clean but of course the media blows the smallest things so friggin' out of proportion. If you smoked a joint 40 years ago as a teen they'd have you pegged as a drug dealer. It's no wonder some people don't want to go through that.

Jamie Oliver (y)(y)

Peter

Rarely is anyone squeaky clean but of course the media blows the smallest things so friggin' out of proportion. If you smoked a joint 40 years ago as a teen they'd have you pegged as a drug dealer. It's no wonder some people don't want to go through that.

Jamie Oliver (y)(y)

Peter

Also - you'd have to be an existing multi-millionaire as well as bribe lots of sponsers with advance contracts... The headache of it all.

I'm always amazed as to what drives some people to get out of bed???

Peter

This is what he should have said.

Attachments

• gadaffi.jpg
    gadaffi.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 177

Fair tax proponent
Supported repeal of DADT

Ron Paul is America's last best hope. The mainstream media and their brainwashed public think he is eccentric because he wants to follow their Constitution, but that is because they have been turned into zombies. Ron Paul is one of very few honest and intelligent Politicians America has.

Ron Paul is the Gold Standard in Politics and Economics!

Ron Paul CBS News Republican Debate Highlights

I see Mitt Romney has tried to bolster his campaign by publicly declaring war on Iran if they get nuclear weapons.

You might think the USA would try and pay off it's debts before having yet another war on Israel's behalf.

Seriously.

Ron Paul is America's last best hope. The mainstream media and their brainwashed public think he is eccentric because he wants to follow their Constitution, but that is because they have been turned into zombies. Ron Paul is one of very few honest and intelligent Politicians America has.

Ron Paul is the Gold Standard in Politics and Economics!

Ron Paul CBS News Republican Debate Highlights

I love what you said here. THIS IS THE ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE