Republican candidates

new_trader

Legendary member
6,269 1,289
He's not insane? That's pretty much a stand out characteristic.

Some thing which probably stand him out from the crowd:

Fair tax proponent
Plans to cut military expenditure by 43%
Supported repeal of DADT
Pro-legalization of marijuana

He's fairly similar to Ron Paul, but a bit less zealous, a bit more practical.
Ron Paul is America's last best hope. The mainstream media and their brainwashed public think he is eccentric because he wants to follow their Constitution, but that is because they have been turned into zombies. Ron Paul is one of very few honest and intelligent Politicians America has.

Ron Paul is the Gold Standard in Politics and Economics!

Ron Paul CBS News Republican Debate Highlights

ingot

102 0
I see Mitt Romney has tried to bolster his campaign by publicly declaring war on Iran if they get nuclear weapons.

You might think the USA would try and pay off it's debts before having yet another war on Israel's behalf.
Seriously.

ingot

102 0
Ron Paul is America's last best hope. The mainstream media and their brainwashed public think he is eccentric because he wants to follow their Constitution, but that is because they have been turned into zombies. Ron Paul is one of very few honest and intelligent Politicians America has.

Ron Paul is the Gold Standard in Politics and Economics!

Ron Paul CBS News Republican Debate Highlights
I love what you said here. THIS IS THE ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE

Pat494

Legendary member
13,970 1,432
Something along the lines of a meritocracy might work for a while. At least it would filter out the real dummies and ignoramuses. George Dubbya would'nt have got past the first question, for instance.

Or would it just mean a craftier load of crooks in charge ?

Pat494

Legendary member
13,970 1,432
He's not insane? That's pretty much a stand out characteristic.

Some thing which probably stand him out from the crowd:

Fair tax proponent
Plans to cut military expenditure by 43%
Supported repeal of DADT
Pro-legalization of marijuana

He's fairly similar to Ron Paul, but a bit less zealous, a bit more practical.
I can't help noticing that your preferred choice doesn't ruin his chances by being called HONEST.
A quality in very short supply around the globe.
Lying and thieving - yup almost everywhere !

rawrschach

Experienced member
1,223 277
Ron Paul is a ****en legend

Pat494

Legendary member
13,970 1,432
It is obvious WHO is going to get the next Presidency - the one with the biggest war chest. This is to bribe PR companies etc. But don't think it comes for nothing ! Oh no they expect payoffs in return. Well that is crapo-lism for you.

wackypete2

Legendary member
10,229 2,051
It is obvious WHO is going to get the next Presidency - the one with the biggest war chest. This is to bribe PR companies etc. But don't think it comes for nothing ! Oh no they expect payoffs in return. Well that is crapo-lism for you.
Surely you are not suggesting there is some corruption here????

Be sure to have your hand out when the bribe money comes along. Now THAT'S what I call the land of opportunity :LOL:

Peter

Pat494

Legendary member
13,970 1,432
Surely you are not suggesting there is some corruption here????

Be sure to have your hand out when the bribe money comes along. Now THAT'S what I call the land of opportunity :LOL:

Peter
Gadsooks- would I dare to suggest such a thing from our elected geniuses ?

As long as you are happy. :-0

They offer nothing here but blood, sweat and tears. er ours not theirs !