Republican candidates

Something along the lines of a meritocracy might work for a while. At least it would filter out the real dummies and ignoramuses. George Dubbya would'nt have got past the first question, for instance.

Or would it just mean a craftier load of crooks in charge ?

He's not insane? That's pretty much a stand out characteristic.

Some thing which probably stand him out from the crowd:

Fair tax proponent
Plans to cut military expenditure by 43%
Supported repeal of DADT
Pro-legalization of marijuana

He's fairly similar to Ron Paul, but a bit less zealous, a bit more practical.

I can't help noticing that your preferred choice doesn't ruin his chances by being called HONEST.
A quality in very short supply around the globe.
Lying and thieving - yup almost everywhere !

It is obvious WHO is going to get the next Presidency - the one with the biggest war chest. This is to bribe PR companies etc. But don't think it comes for nothing ! Oh no they expect payoffs in return. Well that is crapo-lism for you.

It is obvious WHO is going to get the next Presidency - the one with the biggest war chest. This is to bribe PR companies etc. But don't think it comes for nothing ! Oh no they expect payoffs in return. Well that is crapo-lism for you.

Surely you are not suggesting there is some corruption here????

Be sure to have your hand out when the bribe money comes along. Now THAT'S what I call the land of opportunity :LOL:

Peter

Surely you are not suggesting there is some corruption here????

Be sure to have your hand out when the bribe money comes along. Now THAT'S what I call the land of opportunity :LOL:

Peter

Gadsooks- would I dare to suggest such a thing from our elected geniuses ?

As long as you are happy. :-0

They offer nothing here but blood, sweat and tears. er ours not theirs !

It's not going to matter, we're so far in the hole. Hundreds of trillions owed decades out.
Everyone in America is responsible, no matter who they are or their title is.
Morally, ethically corrupt.

Next year, start of economic collapse, Dow breaking into new lows- panicking run on markets and the dollar.
Riots in the streets, people unloading ak47s into the white house.

Your usual revolution sht.

(yawn)

It seems like the GOP has already decided that they will not let Ron Paul win - regardless of what the voters think.

"Strategist and commentator Dee Dee Benkie told Breitbart TV that she had spoken with Iowa GOP officials and that she was convinced that the State party was not going to allow Ron Paul to win the Iowa caucuses."

Breitbart.tv » Exclusive: Republican Strategist Says Iowa GOP Will Not Allow Paul To Win

Not sure how true this is...

It's not going to matter, we're so far in the hole. Hundreds of trillions owed decades out.
Everyone in America is responsible, no matter who they are or their title is.
Morally, ethically corrupt.

Next year, start of economic collapse, Dow breaking into new lows- panicking run on markets and the dollar.
Riots in the streets, people unloading ak47s into the white house.

Your usual revolution sht.

What with the Occupy Wall St. and the increasing hardship, it sure looks like Capitalism is on the rocks. Except the rich at the top don't want to admit change is needed to head off the expected results. Under change they may not get their usual handouts. There are still rednecks on other forums talking about " let them eat cake " remarks. The original silly cow who said that got her her head chopped off !

It seems like the GOP has already decided that they will not let Ron Paul win - regardless of what the voters think.

"Strategist and commentator Dee Dee Benkie told Breitbart TV that she had spoken with Iowa GOP officials and that she was convinced that the State party was not going to allow Ron Paul to win the Iowa caucuses."

Breitbart.tv » Exclusive: Republican Strategist Says Iowa GOP Will Not Allow Paul To Win

Not sure how true this is...

Ron Paul sounds good and has a good head. Problem with him is he wants to downsize the military.

I reckon his an Iranian plant but some would say that's pure conspiracy...

He is right ofcourse but being right or wrong means jack.

It's all about the money flows...

Ron Paul sounds good and has a good head. Problem with him is he wants to downsize the military.
All that "muscle" with nothing much to do !

A sorry day when the Presidency is more or less for sale. Bought as usual by the Jewish Lobby. If there was an rich Oriental lobby it might be 'ello Beijing, wanta a good time deerie ?

What with the Occupy Wall St. and the increasing hardship, it sure looks like Capitalism is on the rocks. Except the rich at the top don't want to admit change is needed to head off the expected results. Under change they may not get their usual handouts. There are still rednecks on other forums talking about " let them eat cake " remarks. The original silly cow who said that got her her head chopped off !

Capitalism? You mean fascism don't you? Capitalism needs to be restored if the USA is to have any chance of recovery.

Capitalism? You mean fascism don't you? Capitalism needs to be restored if the USA is to have any chance of recovery.

No I don't mean fascism. That would be 1 candidate with the backing of violent groups demanding to be elected or else !

imho capitalism has run it's course leaving the rich too rich and getting ever richer and the rest with the scraps. The top heavy elite hogging most of the wealth to themselves and almost defying the rest to get a bit if they can. Rather like many old S. American banana republics and unstable

The US is only a young country and hasn't experienced much hardship yet !

I reckon his an Iranian plant but some would say that's pure conspiracy...

So you think Ron Paul is right do you...wanting a gold standard, less regulation, lower taxes, ending the FED, free markets, eliminating inflation...all things I support and the very opposite of what you advocate. Anyway, it's good to see that you are starting to understand.

No I don't mean fascism. That would be 1 candidate with the backing of violent groups demanding to be elected or else !

imho capitalism has run it's course leaving the rich too rich and getting ever richer and the rest with the scraps. The top heavy elite hogging most of the wealth to themselves and almost defying the rest to get a bit if they can. Rather like many old S. American banana republics and unstable

The US is only a young country and hasn't experienced much hardship yet !

You don't know what you are talking about, even though I have tried to explain it to you once before. There is no such thing as 'too big to fail' in Capitalism, OK? That is fascism.