Regent Markets Pty Ltd

FlatOutNewbie

Does anyone know anything about this company? Can not seem to find anything bad about them but the cost of the service is not chicken feed to me. I need to be sure that this will work, can anyone help me?

If u need info on this "Regents Markets " just look on here. From my personal opinion they must do alot of work on there online presence because they come across ok on the web, but once you look a little deeper you see the truth about them. NO company needs to sell a product for that price if it works!!
Why would the same company personel change addresses and locations so many times. So before u buy anything scratch around like a chicken and u will find the truth. Good reading

From all reports Mr Reed the service Regent Markets offers is way over price. Not only is it over priced for the public of Australia but it is very unreliable and what they promote on the internet is ? So be careful as this boiler room sales operation can be a very regrettable purchase for you.
Good reading

PLEASE HELP PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY APEX, REGENT MARKETS & NOW ITRADEINDEXSOLUTIONS

we are seeking pictures & Information of all sales staff who work for the above boiler rooms

Angela Barnard
Ben Sasonow
elliott Nuttal
Lisa hannand
Gregory Greenway

we have been employed by a numerous amount of people seeking information on this company and its sales scammers

If we have missed anyone of these crooks please send all info as we are in need of it.
[email protected]

thankyou people of Australia