Reat Time Trading Results ( Us Stocks )

Trader333,

Don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I cannot see either "T333" or "Nasdaq Day Trader" in the Business and Finance section right now. Grey1's "Wall Street", of which I'm definitely a member, is missing as well, so maybe the groups don't show if they're offline? Something I'm not getting with this PalTalk stuff.

Paul

fowkesp

i suggest you put the paltalk nicks on your paltalk buddy list
and PM the others if you cannot find the room

We have the following... Paulm Ianpt2w BlueStarr Ceptor LevII DaveGos and TheBramble

I will be in the TT room from 2.30 tomorrow .. Please add my name to your pal list , I then be able to invite you to the room .. So there wont be any problems.

my nick is II WALL STREET II

regards

I look forward to it as today was a tricky and mixed results day.

Went Long on 52 Wk High on COST but got stopped out for -10
Went Long on 52 Wk High of NSCN and got stopped out for -10
Went Long on YHOO when Dow went positive for the first time and it then went immediately negative for -10

Made a mistake on a pair trade and got the signals completely wrong but ended up at 0 for that trade and finally pair traded EBAY Short against SNPS Long and made +38

All in all a very poor day. I am newly back to trading breakouts which in the past I found always lost me money.

Paul

Paul,

Give yourself few more days and you wont be having many losing day .. After I have called the trades 2morrow, I will ask every individual trader in the room to call a trade and I wil then elaborate on the entry and the authenticity of the call before we trade .

It takes a few weeks to shift the odds to your sides but I am going to do that in 2 -3 days for our member..

If you all get your self a MIC and contribute to the room then that gives me more time to get my breath back and I can stay longer in the room ..

Either way , we will take revenge 2morrow .. This is a promise..

I can be in the room at 2.00 to summarise our strategies if that is any good to the members.. I need to explain about the most important issue **** STOP LOSS **** 2morrow and few other things on how to select winning trades..

lemme know if you are interested ..

regards

I be in the room @ 2 tomorrow

To all members :--

if you are serious about trading then attend the next 3 days in the TT room ..

The next 3 days will be intensive day trading course and we will come out winner NO MATTER WHAT .. We control our losses and let the wins run ..

it is your money it is your choice..

JUST WATCH THE TRADES TO MAKE $$$ in real time ..

NO CHEATING
NO GIMMICK ..
NO POST EVENT CHARTS
NO PRIVATE PMs FOR CHARGING YOU ..
NO VOIDING THE LOSING TRADES.. IF I LOSE A TRADE WE WILL MARK IS AS A LOSSSSSSSS ..
NO MOVING AVERAGES and NO RSI ..

WE WIL BE ALERT AND DYNAMIC AND USE THE 4 STRATEGIES I HAVE SUPPORTED TO MAKE $$$$ FROM THE MARKET STARTING TOMORROW..

Regards

Yes I will be there are 2.00pm as well. We did have 5 members in the room today which was good but I somehow think tomorrow will be better.

Paul

Hi Grey1,
I had 2 small losses yesterday as well, one was YHOO same as Paul Dow reversed.

The other was a pair trade ALTR and UTSI i was in this trade when the Dow tanked so both stocks fell together , I ended up -8 . I had my ratio slightly out so would have got out flat if I had used a calculator. If I had just been long UTSI I would have been stuffed as it dropped like a brick !!!!

As for today I hve a mike now and am looking forward it 2pm..

cheers ian

Hope to be in the room Wends day for a few hours bit tied up myself at the moment

Guys, good trading today.

I'm only able to grab a quick 5 mins on the t2w TT forum and wont have any access to the trading rooms this week.

Grey1 and others - sounds like I will be missing an awesome 3 days trading education. Have pity on your temporarily e-impoverished trading buddy and perhaps post up a mini-summary tonight of the techniques/processes used...?

TP
Its in the "Business & Finance" section called Technical Trader

I've manged to find it, but cant get in because I have had to change my nick.

Sent a PM to Grey, so should be in soon.

ianH

ian_h in the room

Last edited:
Thanks Ian , Icant find that either , Im looking under live chat,but can only find one room with the bot and ford in I think I am looking in the wrong area or does Grey1 have to "allow " my
nick in ?

Tpack

esignal chart with VWAP + yMPD & iMPD

Yesterdays & todays

Dont know how accurate they are

IanH

Attachments

• sepr211.png
    sepr211.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 70