Reat Time Trading Results ( Us Stocks )

Grey1

We will post all our US trades Good , bad , ugly here ..

This is the list of the stocks I be trading .. Once my scanner is sorted I will be having more choices.

regards

Attachments

• stocks.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 159
Grey1,

Can you clarify this ? Are you saying that we should now post on this thread trades that have been previously on other threads or just the results at the end ?

Paul

Gray1
Would that be real time or a record of each days trades at the end of the day?

Paul,

Every day we will post the final result of the day in here ..I.e total loss or win in Cents,, So after a week we can asses the result of trading techniques I have been preaching for some time..

Dave

All trades Will be realtime but the results be EOD after market is closed.. Kind of a diary of the trades

Regards

Last edited:
OK today:
FISV- Short 36.91 covered 37.05 for -14
FISV - Short 36.94 covered 36.85 for +9
BMET- Short 40.10 covered 39.74 for +36

all VWAP trades

Guys,

I have now made the room private so the code to get in is 2204
The catagory is business and Finance ..

see you there

Grey1 said:
Guys,

I have now made the room private so the code to get in is 2204
The catagory is business and Finance ..

see you there

But what's the forum name...?

The forum is called business and finance . we have had Colin Dave Ian Trader333 in the room .. It was a great trading day with one pair trade

YHOO hedged against CDWC ( pair Trade ) and two parallel trades..

I think Dave and Trader 333 traded the pair call and made 23 and 14C each from the trade.. They would have made more if the price ratio was correct.. I should have explained that before they took the trade..

I discussed the principal of parallel trading and I think all my 4 colleague understood it ,... based on the above principal we traded YHOO for profit.

I let one of the participants to report on the trading day and our P/L..

Trading is simple if you just know how....

regards

I'm missing something here.

I can find 'Business & Finance' - but which of the 'rooms' is it in...?

i think the room is called technical trader brambles. I hope to visit myself at some point. gotta get some things sorted first though. well done guys

Keano

That is what I've been looking for....

Plenty of trading related rooms, but none called "Technical Trading" or "Technical Trader".

I must be doing something fairly stupid...

TheBramble

room`s in pal-talk are only visible when a moderator is present so it might be that you are visiting the room when no one is trading between the hour`s Grey 1 has indicated . will pop in later next week

Paul and I both pair traded YHOO/CDWC, this was the first of these trades I have done, it was fairly relaxing, and would have been more so if we had weighted the trade. I let YHOO run a little further than Paul, which is against the pair trading rules, which is why I gained a few more points.
After Gray1's session ended I tried two parallel trades on YHOO but these were -4 and -10 so I think I'll paper trade this type of trade for a while until I'm more confident with it.

I have just finished what will be my last trade of the day short AAPL 22.60 covered at 22.34 for +26. A VWAP trade taken as the DOW began to fall from+.44%.

Yes it was good to be interactively involved in trading with other traders. I understand that my Microphone was a bit loud or causing distortion so I will be uisng a different one tomorrow.

I look forward to Friday.

Paul