Reat Time Trading Results ( Us Stocks )

What a geat day ,,

We called the market 4 times .. ALL WINS..

We had 10 members in the room all did very well ripping of the market.. ( FOWKEP made 81C paul 71C and other around the same )

I discussed the issue of stoploss ( dynamic and determined ) and its implication on real time trading ..

I also discussed the way tracker funds trade the market with two long calls based o n the same principles..

The good news was that AT NO TIME WE RISKED MORE THAN 4C to take the trades..

An awesome day and I let the other traders make a comment on the day ..

See you 2morrow..

bye

Yes an incredible day which has been one of the best educations I have had.

Thanks Grey1.

Paul

great stuff guys. U really are the master Grey. Would anyone care to talk about any of the trades taken. Maybe post a chart or 2?
I do feel bad for missing out, but there is absolutlely nothing i could add to the conversation (for starters i dont have a mic :)) and i donot have access to VWAP, AND my computer didn't enjoy having paltalk installed last time. If I do join you, i take it i can still hear the conversation? It may be worth coming along, if only to watch the master at work. I done OK today aswell :D

Attachments

• wed11th.gif
    wed11th.gif
    91.7 KB · Views: 138
Thanks Grey 1

Yes, an awesome day had some problems with my trading software so i will have to address this my restrictions are for 40 symbols on IB TWS but followed most of the trades on Level 2 it was so comfortable with near zero draw down great stuff

As I'm paper trading the US market at the moment, I found today really educational. As usual Grey1 explained various strategies and concepts as they unfolded real-time.

At times it was hard to keep up with several excellent calls from Paul, Colin and Ian. Well done guys!

Thanks Grey1.

See you all 2morrow.. We will be having another profitable day .. NO DOUBT

regards

We had a great day with two pair trades both wins and 1% win on MLNM and 2 losses on SYMC .. We got cought in Greeny opening speech and we were not in a pair trade at the time,,( so the market direction got us all )..

All in all members came out winner with $$$ in their pocket..

I am happy with the progress of our members as their calls are very very good ..

My thanks to paul , Steve, ian , colin , Zahid , john and the rest for watching the trades in real time ..

There is still a problem with Money management among st our good traders.. After 2morrow there wont be any ..

All in all , another winning day in less than 2 hours .. I am going out for a dinner now and let guys who are sitting there for their RSI and MA to cross over to CROSS WHILE I AM HAVING FUN ..

AS i said You will be a net winner every day .. Every single day ..

I welcome the comment for the day from other members in the room )

I agree with the above and in many ways the losing positions
brought to all of our attentions a serious flaw in the way some of
us understand money management and I include myself in this.

I have always had an open mind to new learning and that still
applies today. Well I soon realised that my understanding of
money management (which I thought I fully understood), was
quite simply wrong and I think most of us felt the same when
Grey1 explained why.

As he has said it wont be an issue by the end of tomorrow and I
would like to say that it was another great day for education and
profitable trading.

Paul

Great day in the room today Grey, even with the losses on SYMC, I still came out on top.

It was very encouraging that I was not the only one to understand money management properly, & I look forward to correcting this tomorrow.

IanH

Looks like another good profitable day unfortunately could only attend short periods due to some unforeseen problems think i am finally beginning to grasp v wapp
been a pig of a week for disruptions hope to be in the room tomorrow my thanks again to grey 1 for his time have a nice enjoyable evening.

Unfortunately I currently have qcharts without vwap, but those calls which were based on vwap did produce a good move up.
Hopefully I will have tradestation on line.

The first few calls which didnt produce, what where those calls
based on? Weakness in the market and large sized orders further down the bid?

Tpack

Another good day in the TT room. For me the losing trades were far more educational. They showed having a predefined exist strategy is just as important as having a trading plan. Managing the trade and risk should be integral part this plan.

I'm looking forward to learning more about money management.

Thanks Grey1 and others.

TP,
The losers were based on SYMC pulling back after hitting a new 52 wk high.
It did eventually break out, but we got stopped out twice before this happened.
Stops were very tight. about 7-8c so the loss was minimal.

While watching this Grey called an excellent pair trade of QLGC short & CMCSK Long. Made 45c, but I don't think anyone took it because we were all watching SYMC.

Looking forward to tomorrow

IanH

I will be in the room @ 2.00... I will be setting practical guidlines for postion sizing as well as risk managment of each trade including market neutral trades..

This is a must and you all have to know it.. Please be on time as we only have 30 minutes to cover this area.

Regards

Can't make it today I'm afraid, have to be elsewhere and unable to get out of it.

Have a good day.