Reat Time Trading Results ( Us Stocks )

K. On there as options1

speakers and mic work, but bit boomy, and I've just been informed by the boss that we have to go out this afternoon;
(and she wonders why I don't want to see her during the day.)
:(

Not a good trading day but our losses was absolutely minimal.. Market was thin and as a result we could not pick pair trades to satisfy our EXACT requirements. I think paul lost 10C Dave 20C other around + and - 3 C.. Our stoploss was 7 c on each leg and this is the kind of a stop we keeping in our trading ..

Not a day to brag but this is trading ..

Paul's last call corrected itself and while I am posting this thread GILD AGAINST FHCC is in small profit.. Stoploss means stoploss and we donot alter our stoploss amount for the sake of winning ,, We have to get our entry correct..

Just one question from Paul,

When you called the GILD against FHCC was both stocks trading at their VWAP or not ?

thanks

Hi Grey,T333,
Sri I couldnt stay yesterday had customers to attend to .
How did the day go . Any good trades ?

Richard (tpack)

Sorry guys , I wont be available to day till late.. Please do excuse me.. beyond my control

regards

I haven't got the right charts in front of me but what if you just open a position 1% away from the VWAP and close it at the VWAP

What results would that produce

maybe someone could post some full days charts

Do you mean if you took the trade when the price is 1% away from its vwap even if it's not at its outer vwap band?

I have no idea, but I thought the bands were 1 SD from the mean vwap...?

Why would you choose 1% (or any other arbitrary value) as a potential turning point?

At least the SD takes the volatility into account.

What if at 1% from vwap it merrily carried on to a 2% or 5% before reversing. You'd have an awful lot of stops hit.

Hi guys,

I will be in the chatroom on wednesday .. Sorry about my absence on Friday . I will be more active once I have sorted out my private life a bit..

..... you cannot live with them , can not live with out them

PS:- I am sure you all can fill the ......... bit

It is possible that I may not be around much for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday but will join you Thursday.

Paul

Quiet in here....

Playing catchup (been away for a few days) and can't find any posts (in TT) since since Monday.

Has it been a good week in the trading rooms?

I havent been able to devote any time this week to the trading rooms and wont be able to today either.

I thought that Grey1 was back on Thursday and ran a session but maybe not ?

Paul

I don't think the trading rooms been open any time this week, at least not when I've checked.