Real market algo trading

Likhazar

62 3
07 I understand that I cannot trade on borrowed money on the stock exchange.

The stock exchange is such an interesting place where it is very easy to break even the toughest characters. We often say that the chart is a kind of mirror in which all our weaknesses show up. Emotions are the greatest human weakness.
Imagine a situation where you do not have the funds and you borrow them. Then you slowly lose them on the stock exchange (or you quickly lose it). What's going on in your head? It was supposed to be different, you can't afford not paying the installments. The pressure is rising over and over again. You stop acting rationally and start thinking wishfully.

We only invest money, the loss of which will not hurt us and will not cause financial problems.

Likhazar

62 3
August was lossy month which is nothing unexpected.

August.gif

Ok, now vacations ends and it is time to breakout last high on capital curve.
First week of September was quite good, not many trades but nice profit.

02-07.09.gif

So, after one week I almost get back to starting position of the beginning of August.
Aug - sep.gif

coughs

18 0
Hi @coughs
What kind of divergence? And why do you think it would improve the results?
Cheers(y)
something like this

Divergence is really powerful. if you do add it please let me know the results

Likhazar

62 3
something like this

Divergence is really powerful. if you do add it please let me know the results
MACD Divergence is countertrend. My system is trend following, so there is no point mixing it. What is more I use only simple rules in my Strategy, no fancy indicators, no MTF.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock