Rant

The forum on which you moderate is happy enough to promote this insanity. Perhaps you could explain why t2w wants me to click that little blue button with "like" written on it.

What are consequences of me pressing it ?

Gawd knows. Perhaps it's just the "f" word you're supposed to like. That's quite popular on the site unless I get there first :)

Gawd knows. Perhaps it's just the "f" word you're supposed to like. That's quite popular on the site unless I get there first :)

I was told that every time someone clicks the like button… Mark Zutterberg kills a kitten

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 169
Perhaps you could explain why t2w wants me to click that little blue button with "like" written on it.

What are consequences of me pressing it ?
Never noticed before you mentioned it, lol! Nor have I ever pressed it and I've absolutely no idea what happens when one does. Oh dear, I'll prolly get the sack for saying that!
:LOL:
Tim.

What are you on about you tard :LOL:
If you think that post means I'm anti automation,
just shows how f**kin clueless you are...

This is a proper Zoo!

Write a subjective dubious/conflicting set of codes , and the market will behave in the future/s as per your coded picture .Both of you must suffer from wanting to be right , as you have just shown , and your emotions are singing tunes in your mind about automation.Both of you are deluded.

This is a proper Zoo!

Write a subjective dubious/conflicting set of codes , and the market will behave in the future/s as per your coded picture .Both of you must suffer from wanting to be right , as you have just shown , and your emotions are singing tunes in your mind about automation.Both of you are deluded.

Yeah whatever you say boss :LOL:
Kind of flattering really, it seems I've got my very own
billionaire internet stalker.
I didn't know you cared :love: :LOL:

i for one feal the knead to defend the book of face and stand up for my right to sit on my roids all day whilst starkers n look at mates birds whilst bfriending all my ex classmates who aktually haytd me and then all theyre friends and so on so that i look really popyoular wiv 4678 friends.
as far as trading go,s i traded in a dvd, mohoosive flat screen teev n a load of old gold jewlary in at cash converters the other day as a direct result of one of my friends on facebookie putting theyre holiday plans up 4 da world 2 c
gotaa fly one of my maytes is now 'single' it was 'complicated' so that meens he has just split up wiv his bit n shez well fit so gonna tayke her out for lunch 2 a swanky restaurant wiv the cc money again all donw 2 facebroke

George Galloway says he has 100,00 facebook followers and 100,000 twitter followers.

So watch it

:LOL:

open facebook account under humorous pseudonym + trolololololol= lulululul

sabout it really

Willy P C0ckram might be available, hare.