Rant

Its time for a rant.

I've reached the point where most of my trading is fully automated.
:LOL:

Liquid Validity .....please advise him :LOL:

Nobody like losing ,when losses incur emotions take over , automated programs fear the real traders or traders who fear losing trade automated.:LOL:

Proper Zoo.

Its all horsesh1t really.
FB are trying to model google in user base profiling.
Speaking of which, quite a few trackers running here :LOL:

QUANTSERVE.COM
GOOGLE-ANALYTICS.COM
PARTNER.GOOGLEADSERVICES.COM
KISSMETRICS.COM
TRACK.ADFORM.NET
DEV.VISUALWEBSITEOPTIMIZER.COM
C.STATCOUNTER.COM

Lulz.

Last edited:

Liquid Validity .....please advise him :LOL:

Nobody like losing ,when losses incur emotions take over , automated programs fear the real traders or traders who fear losing trade automated.:LOL:

Proper Zoo.

WTF are you on about, stuffing all those billions up
your snorkel again :rolleyes:

I trade automated as well...

Think you've missed the point of facebook. It's not about interaction or social network, it's about voyeurism. People can look at other people's lives without ever having to speak to them about it.

Think you've missed the point of facebook. It's not about interaction or social network, it's about voyeurism. People can look at other people's lives without ever having to speak to them about it.

True, certainly part of it.
Digital equivalent of those awful gossip rags.

Its all horsesh1t really.
FB are trying to model google in user base profiling.
Speaking of which, quite a few trackers running here :LOL:

QUANTSERVE.COM
GOOGLE-ANALYTICS.COM
PARTNER.GOOGLEADSERVICES.COM
KISSMETRICS.COM
TRACK.ADFORM.NET
DEV.VISUALWEBSITEOPTIMIZER.COM
C.STATCOUNTER.COM

Lulz.

For anyone that doesn't know they are mostly traffic stat analysis.

I agree - FB facilitates the 'northern gossip' intrinsic in everyone - that is why it is so popular.

200px-HildaOgden.jpg

The Americans ( who else ) are suing each other about what is written on these social forums. The gougers are after big bucks as usual. So one has to be careful now.

Last edited:
Hi the hare,
We've been known to disagree on one or two things over the years but, other than minor swipe about T2W not being a site for traders, I completely agree with everything you said in your OP. However, I'm afraid this doesn't bode well for you. I remember 15 years ago (or there abouts) when the mobile operators introduced texting - I spent many an hour ranting about that and telling anyone who'd listen that hell would freeze over before that took off! I have a mobile which I carry purely for emergencies - never use it otherwise. I send about 2 texts a year - which is 2 too many as far as I'm concerned. I've never been on FB, Twitter or any other of the 'social media' sites that everyone else seems to use. So, I'm with you 100% on this one.
Tim.

Hi the hare,
We've been known to disagree on one or two things over the years but, other than minor swipe about T2W not being a site for traders, I completely agree with everything you said in your OP. However, I'm afraid this doesn't bode well for you. I remember 15 years ago (or there abouts) when the mobile operators introduced texting - I spent many an hour ranting about that and telling anyone who'd listen that hell would freeze over before that took off! I have a mobile which I carry purely for emergencies - never use it otherwise. I send about 2 texts a year - which is 2 too many as far as I'm concerned. I've never been on FB, Twitter or any other of the 'social media' sites that everyone else seems to use. So, I'm with you 100% on this one.
Tim.

Isn't T2W a form of social media? I know The Hare isn't accustomed to posting semi naked drunk photos from the latest beach party in Malta but it is the same sort of thing, bunch of people talking to strangers on the Internet. It will never catch on.

Hi the hare,
Tim.

It will never catch on

Incorrect predictions - Wikiquote

Hi the hare,
Tim.

What do you reckon the yoof would do these days when witnessing a serious accident?

1. Give first aid and call an ambulance using their mobile.

2. Film it and upload it to YouTube and FB using their mobile.

I'm reliably informed number 2 will get you more 'likes'.

What do you reckon the yoof would do these days when witnessing a serious accident?

1. Give first aid and call an ambulance using their mobile.

2. Film it and upload it to YouTube and FB using their mobile.

I'm reliably informed number 2 will get you more 'likes'.

3. Use it as a splint :)

.............It's telling that not one single person has defended Facebook.......

Here goes then....................................................................................
.....................................................nope, can't think of anything . The Devil finds work for idle hands :LOL:

1 in 5 divorces are allegedly caused by Facebook, so I suppose its not all bad.

Here goes then....................................................................................
.....................................................nope, can't think of anything . The Devil finds work for idle hands :LOL:

The forum on which you moderate is happy enough to promote this insanity. Perhaps you could explain why t2w wants me to click that little blue button with "like" written on it.

What are consequences of me pressing it ?

The forum on which you moderate is happy enough to promote this insanity. Perhaps you could explain why t2w wants me to click that little blue button with "like" written on it.

What are consequences of me pressing it ?

Your 'friends' will be first to hear about the next nazi box/book/managed forex account.

Sorry, too soon?