Ram

DanielLambert

145 1
If you've got a DELL , go to their website , they even give you recommended choices for the system you have.

www.dell.co.uk

boy

Established member
552 3
Oatman, if it is a Dell laptop then you need a ram module which is only available from Dell, I bought the very thing last year and had no problems. If you have a P.C. then you may be able to use any supplier online.

blackhawk

27 0
I've bought 512MB RAM on-line from Crucial UK. Highly recommended, especially after I bought a supposedly matched pair of Dimms (which weren't) from a shop which shall remain nameless.

You do need the name and model number of your motherboard to buy from Crucial but they have an on-line configurator and give you all the RAM options for that MB. Good prices too!

Last edited:

DemonHeadmaster

29 1
online shops

there are loads of online sites you can get computer hardware at decent prices..the 3 i use are:

www.overclockers.co.uk
www.ebuyer.co.uk
www.microdirect.co.uk

HTH

DH
:devilish:

oatman

2,879 22
Thanks Demon...I'll check them out. I've found a few but by the time I've added P&P and on one site a £5 charge for orders under £49, I might as well buy locally.

Cheers

oatman

2,879 22
Demon,

Gone with Ebuyer. One of them wanted £8 shipping for an order under 1Kg!

Cheers

oatman

2,879 22
Ebuyer charged £1.99 for 3 day shipping. Ordered yesterday received this morning. How's that? :cheesy: RAM up and running.

Cheers

madasafish

470 5
I buy mine second hand ex ebay.. 512MB PC2100 RAM for £30 incl delivery. Sold my 375MB PC100 RAM for £27.50. Net cost £2.50:)

Careful use of ebay and an auction sniper (I bought Auction Sentry - very good) means you can bid at least moment.. (£36 for Athlon 2000 cpu:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock