Raj Patel - Football

FetteredChinos

Veteren member
3,897 40
hmmm, having a quick look at the screenshots he includes it looks like he is trading on the match odds..

i have a feeling it may well be based on the Football Cash Generator System

ie lay the draw before kick-off, and then back it with lower stakes after the first goal goes in..

margins have been squeezed to almost zero on this as a lot of people are using it..

a version i used to use on betfair was back under 2.5 goals before kick-off. then lay off after 20 mins, regardless of the score..statistics show that goals breed goals, and so games with early goals tend to go on to be +2.5 games. secondly, a fact in your advantage, is that a goaless first 20 mins tends to cause the <2.5 price to drop too far.. hence laying it off represents a value bet..

there you go, just saved you some willie wonga.

fc

boaz

2 0
Thnx FC - Friend is thinking of giving it a whirl, I helped him with Losers to Winners & discovered one loss wiped out the profits on four good ones - uck !

boaz