Rahul Mohindar Oscillator ATM plugin

Thank you for those few kind words, but they arrived a little late as I have and do trade online. While I also use the seaman's eye and Stops in the trades, the indicators give me prior warning as to what may occur shortly.

It doesn't take much looking to see that DSLV & AGQ are mirror images of each other. While results of AGQ wasn't included, it also made good money whilst one was out of DSLV.

Kind words? I wasn't wishing you any ill will Bill.
regardless, we are not talking about the same thing surely..those stats of an optimised system, I presume are not taking into consideration your seaman's eye and stops?
Then why not trade just those signals that the stats were based on, if they are that good?

Then why not trade just those signals that the stats were based on, if they are that good?

Hey, let's use our brains! Those signals are for what happened "Yesterday", not what will happen tomorrow even though they give a good hint.

Why did I sell some DSLV without a Sell signal? With 20% profit in a couple of weeks, knowing Gold/Silver was oversold, knowing the dead cat may bounce, and a weekend coming upon us, and the metals often move in huge chunks - take some profits, let the dust settle and press on from there.

At any rate, my initial post was in reply to someone asking about the RMO system. It is easy to write your own System test for the RMO. It works well on "some" issues as shown. Often with the right issue one can do better with one's own system. Most of the proprietary systems in MS do not have a System test included - and I know why. Most aren't worth the paper they are printed on!(n)

I was able to retire years ago at age 54 from trading (again Gold/Silver - but futures back then, not ETF's).

I'm done. Enjoy.